"What if we interrogate Alvaro? Roshaun is too smart to let personal shit like that slip, but Alvaro will tell you anything with the correct persuasion."

"You're evil, I like it!" Kai says right as Brynnlee starts to cry.

"What's wrong bug?" I ask.

"I'm tired Tia." She replies. Kai reaches over and gets her out of the carseat, setting her on his chest and stroking her hair.

...........................................................

At The Apartment
Y/n's POV:

"Is Mattia here with the boys and Brynnlee yet?" Roshaun asks.

"Right here." Mattia says, walking into Brynnlee's room where we are packing her stuff.

"Momma, where are my toys?" She asks.

"I put some of them in the living room so you can play while we pack." I reply.

"Where is Alvaro?" Ale asks. Roshaun turns to him and raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" He says.

"We wanted to ask him something." Kai says. Roshaun shakes his head.

"He and Robert went to go get more boxes, they'll be back soon."

"Alright thanks!" Ale says, taking Brynnlee from Kairi.

"Let's go princess, we're gonna play." He says, walking out of the room.

"Mattia, why do you call Brynnlee bug?" Kai asks.

"When we first met her, she gave me these huge bug-eyes when I fed her some ice cream while y/n wasn't looking." He replies. We all laugh and I start taking Brynnlee's bed apart.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Roshaun asks.

"I'll probably put a couch cushion in her play-pen for tonight. When I told my landlord I was moving out, she said I have until tomorrow night to move. Which is why I need to pack everything today so we can transport it to my mom's house tomorrow. My step-brother is coming with his truck for my bed and couch. His friends are bringing two UHauls to help as well." I reply.

"We're back!" Robert yells. Mattia runs downstairs and grabs a few boxes, going into the bathroom and packing everything up. Roshaun packs the kitchen, Alvaro and Robert pack the living room, and I start packing my room after I finish with Brynnlee's.

"Y/n, someone is at the door!" Kai yells. I run downstairs and see a tall, skinny boy with brown hair.

"Hey I'm Anthony! My step-mom told me this was the address for my step-sister, y/n. Are you her?" He says. I smile at him and nod.

"That's me! What can I do for you?" I ask. Just then, Vic and Tay push past us and run up to my room to help pack.

"Well, I wanted to help you pack since you only have a day." He says. I smile and pull him in.

"Roshaun!" I yell.

"What babes?" He says, walking out of the kitchen.

"This is my step-brother Anthony, he's gonna help you with the kitchen." I say. Roshaun nods and Anthony follows him back into the kitchen.

"Hey girlie!" Tay says as I walk into my room. I smile and hug her and Vic.

"We're going to work on your closet if you want to work on the bookshelf." Vic says. I nod and we get to work.

...........................................................

30 Minutes Later

"Momma!" Brynnlee screams. I run downstairs and see her alone in the living room, crying.

"What's wrong Brynnlee baby?" I ask. She pokes her lip out and starts to cry.

"Uncle Kai and Uncle Ale weft me awone!" She says, sobbing. Anthony walks in and picks her up.

"Hi bright eyes!" He says. Brynn giggles.

"Hi!" She replies. Anthony carries her to the kitchen and sets her in her high chair, giving her a rag to play with..

"Hey have you seen any of the boys other than Roshaun and Robert? Because Robert is now helping in the kitchen and the rest of them have completely disappeared." I ask the girls as I walk in the room once again. They shake their heads.

"Weird." I say, continuing my work.

Alvaro's POV:

"Come on Al! We just want to know what you know!" Ale says. I shake my head.

"She trusted me! I'm not going to tell you!" I reply.

"What's the worst that could happen? She'll have to tell us at some point!" Kai says.

"Exactly! SHE'LL have to! Not me!" I yell. Mattia grabs my collar and pushes me against the wall.

"Just spit it out Alvaro!" He yells. I gulp.

"Fine!" I reply. Here goes nothing.