𝔄𝔶𝔞𝔩𝔞

Start from the beginning

"are you guys down to do something after this that i saw on my for you page? basically you write down everything you're holding in like your feelings and stuff on a plate and then you smash it." vic suggested.

taylor glanced at kairi, who looked reluctant to answer. taylor then looked at vic giving her a cmon now look. she knew vic meant it with good intentions but taylor knew it was too soon for kairi to do something like that. he was still processing it.

kairi looked at the both of them, he knew they both were trying to make him feel better but sometimes his friends didn't think things through before they said them.

"um sure, i'm down." kairi said fake smiling. he didn't want to make vic feel bad. that was his best trait, he put everyone's feelings before his even at times like this.

"are you sure kai? we don't have to. i was just suggesting it bub." vic felt so bad. she wished she could've thought about it more before she suggested it. she thought it would've been good for them to release the toxic feelings the 3 of them had.

"i'm sure vic, maybe it'll be good for me." he didn't know what to expect but he was down. he had been done wrong 2 times prior to mattia and he still was holding those prior emotions in as well. it was time to release them.

...

after finishing their food they had stopped at the nearby walmart and purchased 3 plates along with a pack of sharpies. at first taylor was a little skeptical about doing it but she was all in at the end.

they went down to a little creek by vic's house to fit the aesthethic. the 3 of them sat there in silence, each writing their feelings / deepest secrets down on their own plate.

"𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒐𝒉."

kairi's current heart break was still raw & fresh, it had just happened. he didn't know how to feel about it yet. he was still pinching himself, hoping it would be a dream. he really loved mattia, but clearly it wasn't as mutual as he thought it was. he started writing down his emotions and how he felt. the sharpie was gliding against the plate non stop.

"𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔. 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝚒 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗, 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔. 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞; 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊. 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕. 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛."

"𝒐𝒉, 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕, 𝒏𝒐."

kairi's tears fell onto the plate as he filled it up. he had completely filled it up, front and back. he didn't even have space left for the other two people but they were irrelevant anyways.

he watched vic and taylor fill theirs up too, crying aswell but not as much a kairi was. as he waited for them to finish, he started reminiscing. he missed him. he would do anything to have him again. anything to feel his warmth and kisses again but he knew that's not how the real world worked, sadly.

vic and taylor announced they had finished. the 3 of them made their way close to a trash can. they were in a public place and they didn't want to be disrespectful. they smashed the plates on the concrete after a count of 3. taylor looked at kairi who was sobbing uncontrollably, she hugged him trying to comfort him while vic picked up the pieces of ceramic to dispose of them.

taylor was going to have a word with mattia the following day. she had kept her loyalty, but if mattia didn't have a good reason to why he did what he did to kai; she was going to drop that loyalty quick.

$$

thanks for 4k 🥺 i appreciate everyone who reads these, it means the world to me <3

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ; 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara