𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔡

Start from the beginning

since mattia was gone, he felt like it was his duty to keep kairi safe. he didn't want kairi doing anything that would hurt him.

robert had also spammed mattia's phone, just to hear a line dial and then go straight to voicemail. they had no clue where he was.

if they only knew he wasn't as far as they thought he was.

before kairi left with robert to get some fresh air, he sent a text to mattia's phone, even if it didn't deliver but it did. he just didn't know his texts actually delivered.

...

𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙

sent as a text message.

...

kairi and robert made their way inside a ice cream shop. they ordered and sat down by the big window, giving mattia a clear view of the both of them. they were both so blind, completely oblivious to who was right there.

"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚."

kairi was having a great time, forgetting about what was going on for a moment. all he would think about was mattia on a daily basis, it was nice to finally have a distraction.

"wait don't move, you have a little bit of ice cream on your face i'll get it for you." robert swiped his thumb across kairi's bottom lip, having the rest of his fingers under kairi's jawline. he got rid of the ice cream and popped his thumb into his mouth, tasting the ice cream that he had just rubbed off kairi's lip.

kairi giggled, not seeing anything wrong with it.
meanwhile, mattia was livid under the sunglasses and the black hoodie he had on. kairi might have been oblivious to it, but he knew robert was totally flirting with kairi, his boyfriend.

that should've been him in there with kairi, enjoying ice cream due to the intense summer weather. but he couldn't, that wasn't his fault though. he was forced to do this, his dad forced him to.

when mattia's dad found out about their relationship he was furious, he was a traditional Italian man. he wanted his son to have the traditional Italian family, even if it wasn't with an Italian woman, just not with kairi who was a boy. he had relocated mattia to seattle with one of their family members to keep mattia away from kairi permanently. that didn't stop mattia, he would come back once a month without his dad knowing, just so he could see kairi.

"𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

but now he was seeing kairi with another boy, his own friend robert. he couldn't blame kairi for moving on, it was like mattia had left him in the first place. he assumed kairi was over him but he didn't know that wasn't the case.

mattia walked away with his hands in his front pockets, going the opposite way of the ice cream shop. he went back to the motel he was staying at, instantly breaking down. he thought kairi was moving on, little by little forgetting about him.

at that moment he knew his father had gotten his way yet once again. mattia assumed kairi wasn't his anymore, stupidly deciding to set him free forever this time.

$$

this was garbage omg