𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔐𝔢

Start from the beginning

"beb?" mattia called out and waited for some sort of response from kairi.

he walked into their apartment, hanging his keys and taking off his shoes by the front door knowing kairi didn't like him wearing shoes anywhere past the front door. kairi was a little clean freak and he loved that about him.

he sighed when he heard nothing back, kairi had fallen asleep on him again. he opened the microwave and took out his dinner, eating it alone for the fourth time this week. he missed eating dinner with kairi but he never made it home on time to enjoy their meals together.

he quickly ate and made sure to wash his dishes, knowing kairi hated falling asleep without the house being completely spotless.

he walked into their bedroom, slightly smiling, seeing kairi had fallen asleep on top of the duvet. he wasn't aware that kairi was wide awake, hearing every step he took. kairi squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the bed dip, mattia's arm wrapping around him.

𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝

kairi was hit in the face with a very feminine fragrance, lingering off of mattia's clothes. he tried to fight the urge of shaking him off, he just took mattia's arm off of him. he instantly stood up from the bed and headed to their bathroom, leaving mattia confused in the middle of the bed.

mattia thought it was weird of kairi to do that but he didn't think much of it. instead he got up and fixed their bed so they could go to sleep as soon as kairi got out of the shower.

meanwhile, kairi was in the shower clasping his hand over his mouth trying muffle his sobs. he knew mattia was doing something behind his back, he smelled the cheap perfume on him while he had embraced him. he didn't even try to hide it from kairi.

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕

kairi silently sniffled as he walked back into their room, avoiding mattia's stare from their bed. he dropped the towel to change into a pair of his boxers and a shirt.

he stared at the tv that hung on top of the dresser, watching mattia come behind him through the reflection. he cringed when he felt mattia's long arms wrap around him tightly. he cringed even more when he felt mattia's plump ruby lips kiss the side of his neck, it felt disgusting knowing mattia had put his lips on someone else's nasty lips.

"why aren't you sleeping with one of my shirts like you do every night amore?" mattia hummed into his ear, making kairi shutter at the feeling.

"hmmm?" mattia purred into his ear again, pressing wet kisses against the nook of his neck again, sucking on his sweet spot. kairi couldn't resist giving in, mentally cursing himself for allowing himself to get seduced.

their lips were now moving at agonizing slow pace. mattia dominating the kiss quickly, slipping his tongue inside kairi's parted lips.

kairi let himself melt into mattia's kisses, eventually leading into his arms, under him. they were now under their covers, mattia under covers for the second time that night.