Jungkook could appear as if he was actually gay without the need of forming a bond with someone else, and later hurting them if they found out he was the mole. He could just pretend to be extra friendlier with Taehyung so the others couldn't try to make any extreme moves on him.

It was like shooting two birds with one stone. The others wouldn't want to get intimate with Jungkook because they presumed he and Taehyung were a thing, AND they would believe he was gay for actually, well, being gay with him.

The idea was perfect! Nothing could possibly go wrong!

Jungkook grinned at the thought of him winning at the end of the show, along with rains of cash falling around him. "That's so smart. You're so smart, omg." Jungkook nudged Taehyung excitedly, scrunching his nose with joy. "How come we didn't think of this earlier? Wow... we are so gonna win this thing, bro!"

Taehyung sent Jungkook death stares. "We can win this thing but there's one problem." He brought his finger up to suggest the one, then pointed it directly at Jungkook. "You need to stop saying 'bro'. If you stop using it around me, then you'll naturally stop using it around the others."

Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows at such a lame request. "Dang, seriously? Is that a big problem?" He frowned softly since the word itself was the embodiment of his character.

"A word shouldn't define you but in here, all of those people are gay. Once things get intense, they'll be sure to realise that it's 'hoes before the bros' and you'll be caught." He explained and Jungkook pursed his lips like a sulky baby.

"So is there like a gayer equivalent to 'bro'? Is it 'brethren'? I don't know, 'bro' is just stuck in my heart."

Taehyung pinched his own nose as he dwell into the thought, then something came up. "It's confusing but a lot of gay men that I know use the word 'girl' and 'honey' to embrace femininity. It's not their literal pronouns but I guess it's a similar term to 'bro'?" And Jungkook nodded his head.

"Don't need to tell me twice, girl~" He winked and Taehyung cringed terribly.

"Yeah, uh. Don't do that. Just stop using bro in general and we're good. Actually, for every time you do say 'bro', I'll add a minute. That time will be how many minutes I get to top you!" Taehyung came up with a last minute resort to stop Jungkook from using the word. He didn't want to risk losing $4500 just because this egg wouldn't quit spitting 'bro' at all the other gays.

It was something so minor but also catastrophic in the long run and to be frank, he was surprised the others hadn't caught on yet.

"How many minutes you'll top me!? Oh crap, then let me stop saying bro." Jungkook jumped up, but Taehyung showed his index finger to begin the tallying. "What!? That counts?"

"Yes. One minute of topping, I can't wait." Taehyung was smug and Jungkook really wanted to punch him, right then and there. "Now stop saying it and maybe we can get somewhere." Taehyung smiled and the pair high fived each other.

"Okay! Then let's get it, br- bread. Let's get this bread!" Jungkook cheered.

♂ ♂ ♂

"Seokjin? What are you looking at?" Jimin asked the older who was looking in the direction of Taehyung and Jungkook. Seokjin turned around to face the orange haired boy.

"Oh! Your hair... It's in plaits." Seokjin pointed out and Jimin smiled whilst posing with two peace signs. "Ha, it's cute. You remind me of one of the kids at my daycare."