Derek Hale:
My cousin is finally showing her true self!!!!

Peter Hale:
Well done my child

Malia Tate:
I still hate you peter or now I should say Dad.

Peter Hale:
I'm going to cry my daughter is calling me DAD

Malia Hale:
Shut up

————————————————————

We I through my phone on Liam's bed and led on it.

"Theo we need name ideas"
"Okay how about Ben?"
"NO!" He yelled making me chuckled

"Asher"
"Oooo that's nice I like it"
"Dylan"
"THATS NICE TOO" I laughed out before grabbing his wait pulling him on the bed making him giggle.

"You know your really beautiful" he said tugging on my shirt telling me to take it off.

I Chuckled and lifted my shirt over my head and he rested his head on my chest.

"Hey Liam me and you dad are going out will you do ok-" Liam's Mother Barged in And saw a half naked me and Her son led on my chest.

"Um Yeah your fine" she ran out making me and Liam laugh burst out laughing.

"Um Liam I remember last night when I was ranting about The vampire dairies." I lowered my head

"I'm sorry" 

Liam saw my state and lifted my head up with his finger.

"Hey hey Theo it's okay I love you no matter how drunk you get when your having hard times I just need you too talk to me about this stuff.but Theo what did you mean when you said your sister came back.?"

"That's uhh Nothing" I began shaking as I closed my eyes seeing my sister running towards me.

"Theo tell me please" he rested his hand on mine calming me down.

"Okay fine...every time I fall asleep or even close my eyes I see my sister crawling towards me then pushes me down and Plunges her hand to my or should I say her heart then saying I don't deserve love and Happiness then rips it out." Tears Fell our of my eyes Then began sobbing.

Liam pulled me in his arms letting me cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry you have to see this side of me I don't mean to do this" he shhs me and began stroking my hair.

"It's okay Theo no one should go though what your going through"

"Maybe I do she wants me to suffer for every bad thing I've done"

"Theo don't you Dare think that! Your sister is just Angry and the old Theo not the Loving kind Smart Protecting Amazing Theo." I pulled away and stared at his beautiful face.

"You really think that of me."

"Yes I do because I love you.your the best thing that has every happened to me. Your my world my Anchor." He softly smiled and we led on the bed spooning me the big spoon Liam the little one.