Violetta!

The day after Christmas, All Might came in disguise to their apartment since he couldn't come the day before because of his hero work. And he couldn't really escape from his nonstop number one hero duties. He came with a low bow and a long apology before Inko welcomed him in a smile.

Izuku made him a friendship bracelet with red, blue and yellow. His mother gave him a knitted sweater that she made extra large to fit his form. He really liked his gifts from his brief look of happy tear face before he broke out into a full bellied laugh.

He presented Inko with a small necklace that had little teardrop emeralds. He gifted Izuku with a collection of different incenses that helped his Pokémon.

*

A week after Christmas, Izuku visited Kiku's shelter since she called in to help with some new Pokémon that came in. Izuku brought along Zuzu, Anubis and Kyu with him.

Miss Kiku smiled as soon as she saw him approaching, "Hello, Izuku! I haven't seen you since Christmas. Thanks for coming. And hey, there are two little boys around the same age as you are looking at some friends, so just a heads up."

"Hi, Miss Kiku! I'm glad to help out!" Izuku responded. Anubis nodded with a smile.

"Stuf!" Zuzu replied in a short happy shout from his legs.

"We have a few new friends with us now that are still adjusting." Kiku explained as she walked him inside.

Izuku walked in to see so many new additions among the others. Yamask was still floating along with the group of Unowns. Cascoon and Silcoon was napping near a tree stump next to each other while a Karrablast walked around near the bushes. Luvdisc was happily swimming in the water with Corsola looking very serene by the shallow end. There was a Skrelp that was hiding in the deep of the water while a Barboach was just calmly swimming.

Snorunt was walking in the tall grass while there was a Burmy hanging from a tree branch above them. A Greedent was rushing up and down the tree to gather berries and not really interacting with anybody. A shuckle was just sitting by himself away from the others. Typholosion was just relaxing on a heated blanket on a couch instead of outside.

There was a boy with spiky brown hair talking to Smoochum. There was a blonde haired boy with a shiny white belt who was shyly inching his way to a Surskit.

Izuku went to work with Kiku to help some Pokémon feel more comfortable by giving them some homemade berry curry that Kiku made earlier. It seems like Greedent really liked it. After Izuku gave the rest of the curry, he spotted the shiny boy from earlier smiling as the Surskit splashed him with some water.

Kiku nodded over to the boy as she continued to oversee how the new additions were getting along with the others. Anubis stayed by Kiku to help out while Izuku decided to go talk to the other kid. Izuku walked up to the blonde boy with a smile, Kyu made a happy sound as he approached the boy.

"Hi there." Izuku greeted.

"Oh...bonjour. Uh, hello." The blonde boy greeted. Surskit greeted Izuku with a small splash, Zuzu shook her head when the little seasoned of water landed on her face.

Izuku asked, "You are making friends with Surskit?"

"Oui. They are very nice to me." The blonde boy answered.

Izuku said, "Glad to know. They are very playful, so I hope you like playing around."

"I do. I don't have that many friends so I mostly play by myself..." the blonde boy replied.

"Well, I'm sure Surskit won't let you be lonely. Right, Surskit?"

Surskit cheered with a happy blush to their cheeks.