You better ask her out

Start from the beginning

He supressed the will of rolling his eyes at her. Be nice.

"Hi. Good thanks."

"I didn't know you were back! When did you arrive?"

"Last night."

"I hope you.... oh my god!" her head looked at where he came from. "Your apartment is all the way across town and Naruto's is closer to the Hokage's tower. You spent the night at Sakura's, didn't you?"

"Hn."

"That's why she was glowing this morning!"

Sasuke had no idea what she meant by that and he probably made it extremely obvious to her.

"Don't worry, I don't believe that you two were very...... intimate. Knowing you...."

He blushed instantly. Yes they had been intimate. Ino's eye widened.

"No you two didn't kiss! Oh I have to have a word with Sakura! How could she not tell me about this?!"

"We didn't." he knew he had to cut it short before she started to ask questions he did not want to respond to. "I needed to be healed and she healed me."

"So you went straight to her place. Ah Sasuke what are waiting on?" he frowned his eyebrows confused. What was she on about? "Do I really have to spill it out for you? Go and ask her on a date."

He took a deep breath. Not her too, Naruto was already saying that.

"I have to go." He left a smiling Ino behind and as he hoped that he could avoid any more words from her but she shouted from across the street.

"I know you heard me. She is waiting for you to do it Sasuke so just do it. It doesn't make you married to her."

He rolled his eyes but deep inside he felt this strange feeling again. Maybe it was a good idea to invite her for dinner without mentioning the word date. At least to thank her for everything that she had done for him.

The hospital was quiet in contrast of the streets and Sasuke had no difficulty to find her office. When he was about to knock on the door, he heard a male's voice coming from the inside. He frowned his eyebrows and got closer to the door to listen.

"Like I said she isn't an orphan. She just needs to be hospitalised for a while."

"And just like I said to you, I didn't open the clinic only for orphans. It is a Mental Health clinic. Of course we welcome children without parents so they have a room and food and people to take care of them but everyone is welcomed there."

"No offence Sakura but this girl is mentally fine."

"People struggle with trauma or different conditions, it doesn't make them mentally not fine. It makes them human."

"Whatever, she is fine. She can stay in the hospital."

"I'm sure she'd rather be surrounded by children during her stay in the hospital."

"I don't want her to be surrounded by orphans...."

"Why not?"

"They are reckless and have no manners."

Sasuke clenched his teeth. He was ready to come in and punch the man in the face.

"Well Nori, you sure did hide this ugly part of your personality when we had that double stupid date. These children face a pain that you will never understand. They do their best with what life gave them. Besides, you insulting orphans is the same as you insulting the future Hokage, you know the one known as The Hero of the Village. You're also insulting the other ninja who saved us during the war: Sasuke Uchiha, the descendant of one of the most prestigious clan of this village. Show some respect."