Chapter Four

This chapter contains BLOOD!
Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Adamʼs POV

I heard the phone ringing again after a little while.

I didn't bother to look at who it is, I just swapped right and picked it up.

“Yeah?”

“Hey, I'm here.”

It was Lawrence's voice. I picked my dirty ass up and the phone, too.

“Where exactly?”

“The back parking lot.”

Wow-- he really has a car? And he just really came to pick me up? I feel so special.

“Adam?”

“Yes?” I murmur, my head is killing me. I had a feeling that I'll faint-- but I didn't want to make a theater.

At all, actually. I never wanted to have attention from the other kids.

“Should I come for you inside?”

He's so sweet, Jesus.

“No need, I'll get there. They won't let you anyway.”

“Oh they would.”

I smiled and hanged up the phone.

I threw it to my backpack, and began to walk towards the exit. Thought the Janitor was still here..

Dang, my head... That hurts so badly. From all the pain, I didn't even notice That my nose was bleeding the whole time-- I was pale as a paper because of it.

Then I heard voices, one of them was screaming.

“Sorry, sir, but there's no one there.. Everyone already left.”

“That is fucking bullshit!”

“We're closing the school soon.”

It was Lawrence, talking with the Janitor.

I took a deep breath.

When Lawrence saw me going towards, I think his face dropped. I didn't see it properly, I was feeling so sick.

“Jesus-- Christ” He talked while running and taking my cheeks.

I looked up at him.

“Adam-- what happened?! Are you okay?”

I took a deep breath.

Take me home. Please.” I whispered.

Lawrence turned around and shook his head.

“So, there is no one in the school huh? Tell the Headmaster that he is a prick, and that he's lucky I didn't call a police.”

Is.. He.. Standing up for me? But why? We barely know each other-- yet.. Maybe he also has the feeling that he should trust me.

I felt how he bend down, and wrapped my arm around his neck. It was easier to walk this way, really.

When we arrived to his car, he opened the door and sat me down. Lawrence got down in front of me.

“Let me see” He smiled softly to calm me down.

I looked into his eyes and held my tears in. It was hard when he was so sweet.