Authorʼs Note

Hey! I am Rita Mandylor-- call me Rita (If any questions). I am the author of this story, of the plot, mainly.

This story contains LGBTQ, because this is a fanfiction about Lawrence and Adam (Two boys)

The ship is from movie series; SAW
SAW belongs to; Leigh Whannell And James Wan!!

I do not own anything!

Adam Faulkner-Stanheight: Leigh Whannell
Lawrence Gordon: Cary Elwes

My sorry belongs to Mr. Leigh Whannell, I am so sorry, that I actually posted a ʼFanfictionʼ about a character you played, I understand how disturbing it could be from your sight.

My another sorry Belongs to Mr. Cary Elwes, The same, I am truly sorry to post this, cause it could be disturbing for you too.

My final sorry belongs to this series: Lawrence has a wife, I know, he has a child, and Adam has a family as he said. And maybe he's in love with Amanda-- idk anything!

I just want yall to know, that I am not an anime fan, I actually hate it. I always did. (I am sorry guys)

I don't watch saw because of the ship: I watch it because it's so damn good. I love the story, I love the time line, I love the characters, the scripts, the actors, everything.

Iʼd be so honored to be forgiven. Mr. Leigh Whannell is a great actor, talented screenwriter and director. I adore him in every possible way. He's my idol. Because of him I didn't give up on my dreams.

And I'd appreciate to not hate on it, or me, I have to admit, I am a dramatic person. Yeah. But I really OWE a sorry, to actors and screenwriter, because the way I write is terrible.

Chainshippers, ENJOY THE STORY!!
-Love, Rita 💜