A/N

OreoHimeSama: [whispers ] Shh! Be quiet! He might hear us!

Y/N: [whispers] W-wait! Don't push too much! I can't see!

Nagi: [whispers] We're going to get caught I swear!

Ryuto: [whispers] I promise we won't if you'll just stop whispering so loud! Shh!

Kei: [whispers] Well, this is something that you don't see every day.

Makoto: [whispers] Why are we watching Eiji clean the refrigerator?

Rocky: Rrr?

Okay, so, here's the thing. I've finished the manuscript of the next chapter, have already been saved and filed on my folders, but this. What I'm seeing is something that I cannot ignore, because Eiji is SINGING!

S

I

N

G

I

N

G

!

Earlier, the gang and I we're just chillaxing on Eiji's apartment ( We crashed into his place like 24/7.) So I was like, 'Hey, where's Eiji-san?" and then Rocky stood up and walked down the hallway. Makoto leaned over the couch and saw Rocky stopping on the open archway to the kitchen. "He's in the kitchen?" I looked over at him and he looked over to Y/N and she looked over to Kei when he looked over to Nagi and she looked at Ryuto which he looked back at me. I knew we had the same thought in our minds. 'Eiji doesn't know how to cook.'

So we tiptoed our way to the kitchen and hid behind the entrance wall to the kitchen, and there we saw him...cleaning the counter-top.

Ryuto: [sighs] I thought something happened.

Nagi: [whispers] Well, it's a good thing nothing happened, we all know what happened last time when he cooked dinner...

The thought of letting Eiji cook and burn his own kitchen was the worst case-scenario that I don't want to see again. Luckily that time Makoto grabbed the fire extinguisher and take down the fire that burned Eiji's cooking. We shuddered at the thought. And suddenly, we heard someone singing! We peeked a little bit and saw him singing, but the song was a bit unfamiliar to us; and damn! He's hitting the high notes so well!

You see, man made the cars

To take us over the road

Man made the train

To carry the heavy load

Nagi: [gasps] What in the fu--?!?

Kei: Shh! [whispers] Quiet. [covers Nagi's mouth with my hand]

Y/N: He can sing?!? Bul--!

Makoto: Y/N! [whispers and covers Y/N's mouth with my hand] Not too loud.

Man made the electrolight

To take us out of the dark

Man made the boat for the water

Like Noah made the ark

And so here we are, watching Eiji, singing in the kitchen. He sang Michael Buble, James Brown, Sir Tom Jones, Nick Jonas, Harry Styles, and the list of male singers' songs and so on and so on.

Nagi: [whispers] You got that on camera?

Ryuto: [whispers] Yes I did. Damn, Y/N, You have a new competition.

Y/N: Competition at what? I can hit high notes like that as well. 

Kei: Wait...he's doing something different now.

We peeked again and saw him putting down his phone and started to record something, he's making a video of some sort. And then we saw it. Everytime this happens, we turn our heads back and try not to laugh too much. Wanna know what's even better than Eiji singing? It's Eiji dancing! He's just stiff as a board when he dances!

Makoto: [tries not to laugh] He's doing it right, but different at the same time.

Kei: [chuckles] Isn't that the new t*k t*k challenge?

Y/N: Mhm, I believe it's by Jason Derulo called Savage Love. [smiles] It's nice to see Eiji enjoying himself.

Rocky: Rrr~ [whines happily]

OreoHimeSama: Give me the camera. [takes the camera and whispers] So this is all for today's update and content! Be sure to leave a comment and a vote for more Behind the Scenes, at home!

TBC...