Chapter 4

Yes!! It is true!! Chapter 4 is HERE!!! Can I get a whoop-whoop?!?! No? Anyways! as I said last time... there will be a new character on this story! Who could it be?!?! Enjoy the chapter! J

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Four months after the wedding-

How should I explain myself? Well, I can tell that life was mostly pleasant after getting the heels off of my feet. And I started to call them like they are my brothers. After one week living with Emachii and our new brothers, surprisingly, not a single harassment from them. Except...Kaname-nii.

-Flashback-

"Y/n-chan~"

We were eating dinner and having a bit of talking with the brother's so that they get to know me and Emachii better. I looked at Kaname-nii who is sitting to my right side of the table.

"Yes, Kaname-nii?" I asked him.

He reached to my face and puts his right hand on my left cheek. Heat rushed to my face when he traced his thumb to the corner of my lips.

"There is rice stuck on your face." I saw the little smirk on his face. He retreats back his hand and licks the rice off. Of course, it was not unnoticed for the rest of the brothers.

"Kana-nii!!! What the heck!?", Tsubaki-nii, was the first to exclaimed.

"W-was it really necessary for you to do that!?" Subaru also defended him.

The other brothers just looked at us with something I couldn't understand. Either amusement or embarrassment.

-Flashback ends-

I sighed upsettingly at the memory. I was never the one to let things slide. But why? Is it because they're family? I'm suddenly confused. I can't be like that. I won't let them have the upper hand here.

Lights suddenly beamed at the stage, snapping me out of my thoughts. Tsubaki-nii's voice reached all over the crowd making the fans cheer for them. I am currently at the back with Yuusuke-kun and Emachii. Keeping an eye on the two of them. It's not that I don't think that they're not responsible enough to leave them or that they need a chauffer around. I was simply invited too. Who wouldn't fangirl at the person who voiced the main characters of your favorite game? Oh yeah, Yusuke-kun. The look on his face says it all.

-Third person's POV-

Tsubaki was looking around the crowd and when he finally saw the person he is looking for, he gave her a cheeky smile. Y/n saw that and it made her annoyed at him inside, but on the outside, she just wave at them. Azusa notices her, and gave her a small wave, causing the fans to screech.

"Tsuba-nii, you bastard..." Y/n looks at Yusuke-kun and the look on his face made her wanna laugh but she held it in.

>>>>>Mini >>>Skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Y/n's POV-

After the morning session of Panzer of the Dead, we went to the Green Room where Tsubaki-nii and Azusa-nii were. Backstage passes were given to us the day before so we are valid to enter.

"Good job~"

"Good job to you too."

Tsubaki-nii and Azusa-nii shares a toast. "Come on you three, share a toast with us." Tsubaki-nii says to us.