"I came to get some painkillers for Boss, but a magma bomb caused a rock slide, sealing the entrance, goro. By the way...How did you break those rocks at the entrance, goro?" I shrugged. "With a cannon." I didn't see the big deal, yeah it was their boss' cannon but I used it for good purpose. "Huh? You used Boss's cannon?! That thing is so difficult to use. I thought only Boss could handle it!" He suddenly remembered he to deliver the painkillers to Bludo. "Sorry, gotta go. But come by later to see the boss, I'm sure there's a reward in it for you. Ok then! Good-bye for now, goro!" I waved to Yunobo and he rolled back to Goron City, fortunately I had a faster way back using the shrine's location from earlier to get back to the City.

As soon as I got back, I headed straight for Bludo. "Ah! It's the tiny traveler!" He chuckled. "Yunobo told me all about how you helped him, brother. Here's a reward for ya. Hylians like you need this sorta thing, right?" He handed me three fireproof elixirs, I thanked him even though I didn't need them anymore, but I could always use them for extra cash. "Ok then. Well, I took my painkillers, so I guess it's time to meet up with Yunobo.....I mean no disrespect to Daruk's legacy, but if I'm not there to give that Rudania a good walloping..." I stared confused as I didn't recognize that name. "Daruk?" I asked. Bludo was shocked at my question. "Are ya really tellin' me ya don't know about Daruk? The Goron Champion?" Ah that made sense, as I was still missing some memories including Champions.

"See that statue up there? That's Daruk!" He pointed to a statue atop of Goron City. I stared at the statue for a good while until something came rushing to me with memories of this Champion, like it did with Revali and Urbosa in their regions.

*Start of memory*

I was on Divine Beast Vah Rudania which was currently walking around Death Mountain, I saw the Goron Champion next to me who started to talk. "Yeah! I think I'm finally getting the hang of controlling this Divine Beast!" Rudania roared and continued to walk calmly, Daruk turned to me stretching. "I tell you what...sure is a blast piloting a toy like this around. Let those other Champions know, they better eat their gravel if they want to keep up with Daruk." He stared at the view of the mountain from the Divine Beast, "speaking of which, can you believe this view? Just look at all those delectable rocks sprinkled on those mountains...." He started to get a little semimetal in his speech. "I may not know a lot about this Calamity Ganon thing. But mark my words, I'll protect this land of ours to the ground to the death! Right, little guy?" He raised his hand and slapped my back chuckling, whilst I felt like I had a broken back from the strength of the slap. Oh my god, it hurts so much I rubbed my back in a attempt to sooth as Daruk continued to speak.

"Hey, by the way...congrats on becoming the princess's appointed knight. That's a really big deal! Protecting the king's daughter. No pressure. Seriously, though. The princess is strong personality- so strong she can't quite see the range for the peaks. Remember that, and you'll be fine." The surrounding area started to shake violently and boulders start to run down the mountain heading in our direction. "Hey, Daruk what's going on." I asked as he looked around. "What the-" Rudania stood still as the mountain shook and I felt like death was coming as a boulder came straight for us. Luckily just before hit it us, Daruk used his protection power to smash the boulder into smithereens before casually returning to conversion. I was of course still shaking from my near death, Daruk spoke. "That was a little strange... As far as I know, Death Mountain has been quiet for decades. But if the mountains is shivering enough to send down a bunch of boulders that size, then..."

He trailed off as I sensed he didn't was to finish that sentence, but I assumed he was talking of a sign that Calamity Ganon was returning. "Never mind. Forget I said anything." He stared at the mountain view as the memory faded.

*End of memory*

I gasped and opened my eyes as Bludo looked at me confused. "What's gotten into you? Hylians sure are strange. Anyway, Yunobo is actually a descendant of the great Daruk. That' why that slacker can even use Daruk's protection! He uses it to protect himself when we fire him at Rudania. That's the only we can chase that blasted beast away. We have no choice because normal cannonballs are no good against him. All right, that's outta me. Time to go drive off Rudania!" His back cracked again and his face contorted in pain. "Are you OK?" He mumbled a rude comment under huis breath which I ignored and decided to get going to the Divine Beast as Bludo spoke again. "I hate to put you on the spot, but... can ya please go tell Yunobo that I'm gonna have to cancel for today? He should be at Eldin Bridge." So making my way to Eldin bridge was quicker than expected to see Yunobo in a predicament surrounded by Moblins.