#8. Thê fîrst stép

Comenzar desde el principio

It was a real feast .. me and my dad was in total shock ...

Tae's dad : honey .... You don't do these much dishes even for our anniversary honey ...???

Tae's mom : it's because my daughter is home and I want to celebrate ...it honey ...

Tae's dad : ya .. ya .. you don't  make many dishes on our anniversary but I get special things in our room😏😉😏 *smirking smile*

Tae's mom : shut up.. honey the children are here ...

Y/n : what .. auntie .. feeling shy ..uhnn don't blush *in a teasing tone *

Tae's dad : so tae ... What's next your next plan as your school is over ?

Tae : dad .. I have planned to take the Korean University and major in business management and skills and company related and take up our company and give you rest dad ...

Tae's dad : okay ... Great .. then quickly finish your university get a girl get married go honeymoon .. and get your mom and me grandchildren and take of the company too ..me and your mom will take care of your children tae ... Okay ...what do you say  honey ???

Tae's mom : yes .. ofcourse honey absolutely ...

My eyes was wide open and was totally stuck on her ... I was blushing ... I tried to hide myself better ... With that the dinner table went so funny and teasing each other full funny... I felt so happy to see everyone happy .. with that everyone went to bed .. me and y/n also went to my room ...

(Y/n's pov ..... The dinner was so damn awesome ... And me and him came to his room to sleep ... His behavior was totally different ... He never locks the door whenever me and him stay in the same room but today he locked the room.    And the next question he asked me took me in shock ... End of pov )

I locked the room and looked at her who was preparing her couch for sleep I was so nervous to ask her what I wanted ...

Tae : y/n .... Can I ask you one thing ?

Y/n : yes ... Tae tell

Tae : that .. is ... Can you... Sleep beside me ....??? *He asked hesitatingly* if you are not okay no problem ...

Y/n : it's .. okay ... Don't hesitate I will sleep next to you don't feel awkward ..

OMG .. she said yes .. with that we both slept in my bed her back was facing mine without even a good night we both slept .... And the time  passed ....

(Y/n's pov .... OMG... I am sleeping next to him ... Shit his back is facing me ... Uhh normally even if I sleep in the couch I don't sleep due to excitement ... It was almost midnight ... I just turned to look at him but he turned towards me ...end of me )

It was almost midnight I could not sleep ... So I turned towards her made sure she is sleeping and I just backhugged her ...

(Y/n's pov ........ With that he turned towards me ... And backhugged me .. his warm hands were around my waist and his face was in my neck ... My heart beat was beating as if it is gonna burst out in its speed ..... And he pulled me close towards him .. and the hug was tight ... My heart was beating so fast ... With that I felt his tear drops on my bare skin ... And he began to speak " my fluffy " the minute he called me like that my eyes were filled with tears and I lost myself .. " i am so sorry ... I hurted you so much ... I broke you ... I am not a good boy at all ... I promised you that I won't hurt you but I broke you ... I am sorry ... I never meant to do it ... But some misunderstandings happened please .... Don't leave your bear ..  this bear doesn't have anyone other than you ... Please ... don't go .... Please stay with me ... I will take care of you ... Please ...don't go fluffy " as he began to cry hard the hug became tighter .... I couldn't control I was crying tooo ... Because I can't see him cry ... With that I turned towards him .... End of pov )