Accidents and Beautiful Lies

Start from the beginning

"Please... please Jimin calm down.." Taehyung pleaded, trying to calm down the male.

"No! NO! You dont understand!" Jimin yelped, his struggles getting weaker in Taehyung's arms.

"Jimin- please... you need to calm down" Taehyung ordered sternly, but his tone had a whisper of pain watching all of his friends struggling.

"You dont... you dont understand Tae..." Jimin's voice cracked, his eyes filling with tears "that... that stupid woman- she jumped infront of me. She took my spot when the car came towards us. It's not her who should be in that bed right now Tae... it should be me. It should have been me!"

Taehyung hugged his crying bestfriend as he whispered soothing words to reduce his choked sobs into sniffles.

"Dont blame yourself Jimin... please I beg of you..." Taehyung said blinking his tears away, as he patted Jimin's back and pulled away, so that he can let Jimin sit.

There wasn't much that was exchanged in between, as a deadly silence enveloped between them.

Yoongi stared dead ahead, his bloodied fist clenching from time to time as Jin glanced at him once a few minutes as he rocked his head against the wall.

Jimin's sniffled softly, his nose red as he stared at the emergency-room doors watching nurses shift in and out with his left hand held warmly by Taehyung, for comfort.

And Taehyung prayed in his head.

His heart throbbing with pain.

They werent supposed to be here.

They werent supposed to be in Hospital waiting for over  painfully long 4 hours with one of their friends struggling for survival on a deathbed.

Taehyung sighed, his eyes falling on the clock, reading 2.15AM.

He didnt even feel tired, his insomnia build up from the past weeks helped him stay awake.

Taehyung tilt his head to elicit a crackle from the bones of his neck. His ears picking up the sound of footsteps simultaneously as he looked up.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok called, as he went straight to the raven haired male, with Namjoon slowly approaching- his shirt crumpled, which was infact a rare sight.

"Why didnt you call me earlier?" Hoseok spoke softly as he settled down next to his boyfriend.

"I.. I'm sorry... I didnt want to bother you..." Yoongi replied, as Hoseok took him into an embrace.

"Its not a bother okay.... Yoonji's like my younger sister too now. What concerns you, concerns me... it never will be a bother Yoongi." Hoseok explained, his tone calming as Yoongi simply sighed into the warmth.

"How long has she been in there Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"4 hours... the nurses aren't giving much information but by now, it's easy to figure out it's worse in there..." Jin sighed.

"How did this happen?" Namjoon asked, his brows furrowed, as he took a seat.

"Yoonji, Taehyung and I usually go to the K-Kore restro to eat cheap spicy ramen on Saturday nights... it's kinda like our thing" Jimin rasped, sitting up straight "but... Taehyung wasn't feeling all that well, so he opted himself out tonight and it was just Yoonji and I."

"When we finished eating, we paid and left, but then Yoonji remembered she had left her phone back in- so I was waiting out. I was on my phone- and... and I didn't see when the car drive into the side lanes and when Yoonji got ahead of me- and..." Jimin gulped, letting out a sigh.