•31•

|3rd.person's pov.|

Jennie told Jisoo everything what happened years ago and started crying.

"Jennie, Jennie...look,i won't leave you!"Jisoo said and hugged her.

"I'll stay with you forever. Do you know how hard was for me to admit that i love you,it was hard because i was afraid about your reaction and i didn't want to lose you."Jisoo said and started tearing up.

"He was an asshole when he left you just becouse you like boys and girls the same. It doesn't matter to me that you also like boys."Jisoo said and kissed Jennie.

"Kim Jennie i promise you i won't let you go from me even if i had to die for it."Jisoo said when she pulled away from Jennie.

They were hugging each other another five minutes and then they started working again with smile on their faces.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

|Jisoo's pov.|

When i got home i was the happiest person on this world. But i was also mad. That ex-boyfriend of Jennie made me really angry.

'How could he left her just because of this?'i asked myself but then i was happy again because i realized that if he doesn't left Jennie i couldn't have her now. It was little bit bad from me to think that way but it was true.

Then i took shower and went to bed.

I fell asleep with Jennie in my mind.

|Jennie's pov.|

When i got home i throw myself on my bed and closed my eyes thinking about how lucky i am to have girlfriend like Jisoo.

I remember the first day i met her. She was so beautiful and i fell in love with her at the first sight.

'She was cold to me at first,but now? How lucky i am to have her.'that was the sentence i fell asleep with.