•2•

|Jennie's pov.|

"Yeah, I know,Lisa told me.You didn't hear her?" the girl answered.

She had black long and thick hair. They looked like hair of some model. She must be taking such a good care of them, i though to myself.

"I heard her but i thought that- "

"I understand. I'm Kim Jisoo your boss. But I think you already know it. So, you know what is your work here?" she cut me off.

"Fine, so go to do your work then." Jisoo said, still not racing me.

So I did as she told me.

I desparetly wanted to know how she looked like. So every once in awhile I tried looking at her from diffrent angle, to see how she lookes like, but she noticed. Every single time. So she always turned her head the other way, so I wouldn't see.

After around two hours someone knocked the door.

"Come in." Jisoo said.

So the person did. It was a rabbit-looking girl, especially her teeth were rabbit-looking, but she was cute and she was so beautiful.

And then Jisoo looked up from her computer and I could finally see her.

She was so beautiful.

===================================
~I hope you guys like this i'm trying my best.~

~Something to ask?~

~Yes! What do you guys think about MV to ON from BTS i love it❤️~

~Have a nice day or night whenever you read this.~

~Thank you for reading this❤️😁~