•17•

|Jennie's pov.|

"Jisoo,Jisoo!Help me please!"i screamed and started crying.

"Shh,there's no Jisoo to save you.And why would she help you?Huh?You two are not even friends.You remember,Jennie?"this sentence made me cry even more and my knees get weak.

"Let go of her!"a familiar voice shouted.

"Jisoo?"i asked quietly.

"Argh...Jisoo why you need ruin everything."the boy said with anger in his voice.

Then i heard steps getting closer to us and someone grabbed my wrist and pushed the guy away from me.Then i decided open my eyes and saw Jisoo holding my hand.

"Let's go Jennie."she said and pulled me outside of the room.

After a few seconds we were back in our office and Jisoo pulled me on the sofa,but she went back to her work.

"J-jisoo can i a-ask you something?"i asked quietly.

"Yea?What is it?"she replied with question.

"How you knew i was having a trouble."i asked.

"Rosé told me."she answered simply.

"What?"

Flashback:

|Jisoo's pov.|

"Hi Jennie...."

"I didn't have to know how this sentence continues i recognized that it was him,so i ran how fast i could to tell you."Rosé said and i quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen,where i saw it.

End of Flashback:

|Jennie's pov.|

"So that's it."she ended up her speech.

"Why she doesn't-"Jisoo cut me of by:"The same think happened to her so she is scared of him so she told me.I thought you will be happy for that i save your virgin ass.Becouse i heard,that you was crying and screamed my name.I see i was wrong."

"No,no,no that not like that.Of course i'm happy that you saved me,i was just curious."i explained.

"Fine,now when you are okay,go back to your job."she said and i did it.