•27•

|Jennie's pov.|

"Jennie...Jennie...Jennie wake up!"Jisoo said but i ignored her.

"Damn it,Jennie!"she shouted.

"Just Jennie?"i asked.

"What's wrong with that?"she asked back.

"You won't call me baby or babe?"i asked teasingly.

"No."she answered.

"Okay then.I'm not going to wake up.Good night Kim Jisoo."i said and turned around to face the wall.

"Ugh...fine...Jendukie wake up please~"she said and i smirked"see,you can be sweet if you want to."i turned back to her.

"I hate you."she said and looked away.

"No,you don't."i answered with big smile.

"Yes,i do."

"Your heart tells the other way.Am i right?"i smirked and sat up to hug  her and she just nodded.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Jichu come on!You are too slow!"i shouted at her.

"Who is Jichu?"someone said and i turned around to see who it was.

"Jin?What are you doing here?"i asked when i saw him.

"I was visiting my mother.And you?You don't live here,right?"he said.

"No,i still live in same building like you but i was sleeping in my...my...-"i was cut of by Jisoo"She was sleeping in her girlfriend's apartment, because she forgot her keys in company."

"Oh...wait you are...Kim Jisoo,right?"he asked pointing at Jisoo.

"Yes.You know me?"she answered.

"Jennie was talking about you a lot and Jimin is talking about you a lot too,but with that diffrence he is talking about you like you are mean bitch and Jennie talking about you like you are an angel."he said and i blushed.

"Oh...Jimin,yea i know him.He is good friend and he could be the best,but sadly he tried to rape Jennie and i cut him off,so that is the reason why he is mad at me."Jisoo laughed.

"Hahahah...Wait!He tried to rape Jennie?!"Jin asked.

"I don't know if he wanted to rape her,but she looked like she need help so i helped her."Jisoo answered.

"Oh thanks God!"Jin said.

"I think we have to go,Chu."i said and she nodded,then we left.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

We walked through the parking lot in silence until i decided to broke it"So we are officially dating now?"i asked and blushed.

"Yes."Jisoo answered and smiled at me.

'She look so happy.'i thought.
She really looked so happy.She smiled like never before and that make me worried.What if i am not good enough for her?

When we reacted the place where Jisoo yesterday parked her car,she unlocked it and opened the door for me and then she sat on the driver seat.

There was silence between us again,but i was too scared to broke it.

"You look sad.What happened,Jen?"she asked.

"What? Nothing happened."i said and showed my fake smile.

"I don't trust you.This smile is fake!"she said.

"Nothing, i'm just tired."i answered simply.

"You can take a rest at lunch.We have to work now, i'm sorry,Jennie."she said and smiled at me.

"Okay, i'll be fine.Don't worry."i said and smiled,but now it was true smile,because i felt something i was looking for a long time.

I felt love.