Chapter - 44 Trapped with him...

Start from the beginning

He smirked. "How are you doing, Miss Rose?" he asked.

Her name on his lips sounded like music to her ears. She hadn't realised how much she had missed his voice and his intimidating yet godly aura.

"I- I am fine." she tried to sound honest.

"Really?" he said raising a haughty brow.

Oh how much she hated that are arrogant brow. But there was no where she could possibly go. Her back touched the closed lift doors as she just stood there seeing him walking towards her oh so slowly.

"Didn't you miss me, Miss Rose?" he asked stopping right in front of her.

She lowered her head to avoid looking at those intimidating eyes.
"W- Why would I miss you?" she said as her heart mocked her for lying.

A tendril escaped to her face and Liam slowly tucked it behind her ear.
"Because I missed you, Ms Evangeline Rose." he said in a soft voice.

Her eyes shot up to look into those beautiful blue green orbs.
Did she hear it right or was it her imagination playing tricks on her, she wondered.

He was standing so close to her that she could feel the heat of his body.

"Wh- What?" it was the only word her lost brain could manage to find.

Liam pulled her from her waist. His one arm around her waist and with the free hand he pulled her chin making her look into his eyes. His gaze focused on her lips and that made her heart beat loudly. She could hear her heart beating and the blood rushing to her face.

"I don't like repeating but I'll say it again for you." he said while slowly rubbing her chin with his thumb.
"I missed you, Miss Rose. I missed everything about you. The coffee that you used to make, your shy smiles, the innocent looks that you used to give me every now and then, your beautiful eyes and even your wild imagination." He smiled looking at her as he continued," And I missed this smart and sweet mouth of yours."

And with that his mouth covered hers. She had no idea how long that kiss lasted and even though she had no experience in love before she tried her best to reciprocate. She submitted to his kiss. She had missed him too.

When he let her go they both were panting. He cupped her face and asked, "Why did you leave?"

"You don't trust me."

He sighed. "Ok. I know we had that argument but who allowed you to leave. If I'd had any idea that you would do something like that then I would have called and stopped Alex beforehand."

"I'm glad you won the deal, Mr Richardson but -"

Her words were cut off by another kiss. "You should leave this place quickly because it's affecting your memory too. I had told you to call me Liam and not Mr Richardson."

Yeah, he had said that when they were going to meet his grandmother as a couple...a fake couple, she corrected herself.

"We aren't a couple anymore and now we don't even have any work relations, Mr Richardson so -"

He kissed her again.

"Will you please stop it!" she was getting annoyed now because his each and every kiss was breaking her resolve to stay away from him. He would never be hers and she knew it.

"Maybe if you call me Liam then we can have a good conversation but if you insisted on calling me Mr Richardson then we can spend the rest of our life here in this left kissing each other." he said giving that wolfish grin as he continued, "And I am quite happy with both these options."