His eye's were wide with shock before snapping out of his trance, he picked up all the arrows putting them back into the quiver and picking up the bow and the women while carefully getting on his horse.

Ridding back, he made sure not to make any of the wounds worse than they already are. Making his way back to the village, he was greeted by kids right next to his house.

"Link, who's that?" The boy in the red bandanna asked.

"I don't know Talo, but I'm positive she's the owner of the horse." He said looking down at the girl in his arms. A girl came walking from the village. She had light brownish hair, and her hair was short. She seemed to be in the age group as Link.

" Oh goddess, what happened!?" The girl asked rushing over to see who was injured.

"You guys are asking questions I don't know." Link said his eyebrows scrunched in annoyance and worry.

"Well don't just look, shouldn't we be giving the person medical attention?" The girl said running up to Link and Epona.

"Yeah, yeah your right." Link said snapping out of his trance. He got off Epona with the girl in his arms. 

"Let's take her my house, my father would know what to do." The short haired girl said turning the towards the village. They all walked back to the village everyone focused on the girl. They went to the house that belonged to the mayor of the village. The girl opened the door to her house only allowing Link in and the girl in his house.

"You guys can go home now" The girl said to the kids who were curious about who the girl was.

"Ah come on Ilia, let us come in." Talo said with a whine.

"I'm sorry but no, go home." Ilia said letting Link in before closing the before the others could come in.

"Just set her down on my bed, I'll go get my father." Ilia went to go find her father. Link went inside Ilia's room setting the unconscious girl down on the bed. He looked at the girl one last time before exiting Ilia's room. Link ran into Ilia and her father on his way out.

"Ah Link my boy, how have you been?" The father asked. Link didn't have a time to reply since Ilia interrupted the conversation before it could even start.

"DAD, the girl!!" Ilia said annoyed that her father would get distracted easily during a situation like this.

"Oh right, sorry darling." He said looking at his daughter. He looked back at Link. "Sorry son, but I have something to do, we'll talk later right?"

"Yes Mayor Bo." Link replied with a smile. "I'll be off now, take care of the girl." He continued walking to the door of the mayors house.

"Yes! You must be pretty busy, goodbye then Link!" Mayor Bo said waving Link until he left. "Well let's go check on the girl darling."

"yeah come on!" Ilia said pulling her father into her room.

<------------------------------------------------------------------>

The first thing you felt when you woke up was your aching head. You don't remember what happened. Your senses hadn't come back to you yet and right now you were having trouble opening your eyes. You were clearly exhausted, and didn't want to get up but what choice did you have.

Groaning you force your eyes open. You were looking up at the ceiling. Once your eyes opened, that's when you felt all the pain hit you at once. 

"Ugh, what in Din's name happened?!" You said to yourself staying completely still not to cause anymore pain then you'd already felt. You tried to remember what happened, that only made your head ache even more but you were determined to find out how you got here. Reaching into the back of your mind, you thought of the last thing to remember.

Suddenly, you shot up not caring for the pain that came along with it. While you were trying your best to get up, a girl came in with a bowl of water shocked seeing you try to get up. She rushed over to you put down the bowl and started pushing you back down.

"Woah!! hold on a minute, it's not a good idea to be getting up in the condition your in." She said worried about you making your injuries worse.

"I-I need to find Garnet" You said trying to push against her force. You weren't getting anywhere her easily making sure you don't get off the bed.

"You can't right now! Your in no condition." She said making sure you heard it.

"I don't care! I need to find-" 

"That's your horse right. A ginger looking horse?" She asked cutting you off. This made you stop struggling against her. You looked up at her. "Garnet is your horse?" You just nodded letting her gently push you back onto the bed. "He's safe, Link is taking care of him."

"Who's Link?" You asked softly, slowly falling into unconsciousness knowing that Garnet was safe.

"He's a friend." Was all she said pulling the covers over your now limp form.

"That's a relief" You say mumbling softly as your eyelids became heavier as each second passes. You didn't even question where you were finding no need to since you were only thinking of sleep.

"My names Ilia what's yours?" she asked softly stroking your hair in order for you to fall asleep faster. The motion was working seeing as you unintentionally got comfortable under the touch. Your eyes were now closed and you answered the question with the last of your consciousness.

"[Y/n]" You say falling back into a deep sleep not realizing that you had given out your actual name to the nice girl who was taking care of you.

"[Y/n], what a nice name" Ilia said looking down at you with a kind smile. She looked down at your hand seeing that you had messed up the bandage that was covering your swollen wrist. Confirming that you were asleep, she quickly but carefully replaced the bandages to your wrist. Next, she grabbed the bowl of water setting it next to her, and grabbing a rag close by. She dips the rag in water, bringing it your face wiping the dirt and dried pieces of blood off of your face. She cleans all that she can, not wanting to get into the personal areas.

Once she was done, she slowly got up rushing out of the room telling her father what happened. And once she told her father, she went to go find Link to spread the news to him. The first place she went to go check was the goat farm. Running up the hill, she stopped seeing Link herding in the goats. She waited patiently for Link to finish standing near the fence peacefully watching as Link did his work. 

Link finally done with his work, he got off Epona stretching a bit from being on his horse for quite a while. He caught Ilia in the corner of his eye. He smiled making his way towards her.

"Ilia, how are you?" He said happy to see her.

"I'm great, how about you?"

"I'm good, so what are you doing here?"

"Oh I came here to tell you the girl woke up." She said happy to mention you to your childhood friend.

"Really? How is she? She was a bit beaten up." He said a little worried about your condition.

"She's alright, but she messed up her hand a bit trying to get up." She said a little worried that you would wake up without anyone there. She was lucky to walk in when she did, she had no idea what you would've done if no one was there to stop you.

"Well at least she's okay..." He trailed off turning his head looking over at Garnet. He continued but only to himself. "What was she here for?" 

{------------------------------------------------------------------}