#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd

Start from the beginning

With that tae began to speak in a shaky voice ....

Tae : jimin ... Uh ... I love her so much but she doesn't like me jimin .. uhh *cries so hard *

Jimin : what the hell are you telling me ? Did you confess her ?

Tae : no ... I didn't confess her

Jimin : then how could you tell ?

Tae : I heard her speaking to you in the music room about me to you  telling that she doesn't like me ... And I heard it jimin uhhh ... *Cries hard*
And with that I am also sacred what if she sees me just only as her friend and not more than that ... What if I ruin Everything jimin ? What if I can't keep her happy ? What if I am not enough ? I am such a playful boy but how can I ??? *Sobbs so hard * I can't take losing her jimin ... So which I stopped talking to her kept her away from me ... Ignored her did everything but the more I was away from her the more I fell for her jimin ....

Jimin : uhhhh ... You pabo ... That day what happened was .. me and y/n were talking about a boy who is roming around nano and y/n told she doesn't like him and her eyes landed on your picture which was in the music room of our school .. and when I asked her what Tae .. she told it's his picture .. I think you must have heard the conversation in half and thinking stupid things and assuming yourself itself everything ... You must have asked me right ?

Tae : I was sacred to hear it from you .. what if she really doesn't like me ?

Jimin : can you shut up your f**** mouth ... Without giving a try you can't assume things tae ... See what if she loves you too ? What if you keep her happy ? What if everything goes on well ? What if she says yes ?? .. and tae no one can keep her happy like you  Give it a try .. make yourself acceptable for both positive and negative side tae .. are you gonna sacrifice her for your own negative thoughts ..don't waste time anymore already you wasted so much days .. we have more only 2days for the school to over and if you miss the chance now you can never see her forever ....

Tae : forever ....!!!!!!??????

Jimin : yes ... For .... Forever !!

Tae : but .. jimin uhh ?

Jimin : no buts or nothing .. you are asking her that's it tae ... And then only I am speaking to you

Tae : uhnnnn .... Okay ... I will do ...

Jimin : that's like my good boy .. don't worry no matter what I am there for you tae *he hugged tae *

With that both of the friends left the park happily with so much hopes and smiles on there faces having a great time with each other ....

"Friendship is not about whom you have known for the longest it's all about who walked into your life and said I am here for you and. Proved it and the most beautiful quality of a friendship is to understand and be understood"

And I went home with a sort of happiness and confidence of confessing to her on her graduation day as well as her birthday when I was about to open the door I heard a conversation ...

Y/m : Mrs. Kim we are leaving back to LA after y/n's graduation here in seoul

Tae's mom : please atleast leave y/n with us ... I promise to take care of her ..she has become like my daughter please ... *Crying*

Y/m : please .. don't cry  I can understand but she is not willing to stay here

Tae's mom : *cries * it's her decision anyway