*RE: Part 2 (6-12-2020)*

Hana awakens by herself in the office room. It's the second day of being captured by the fire nation and she still doesn't quite understand what's going on. She sits upright and the binds on her wrist pull against the concrete block and she remembers where she is. As it sinks in she also realizes she is very far from home and might not see it for a long time.

A few moments later iroh comes in and unties her from the block and leads her to a different room.

"Whats going on?" She questions.

Iroh shrugs. "We only have one prisoner aboard and that's you." He replies. "I managed to convince my nephew to let you stay in an empty room on the cabins deck." It locks from the outside and doesnt have any windows but I felt it would be more comfortable for you."

Hana nods. "I appreciate that." When she sees the room she smiles a little. "It's hard to feel like a captive with such luxury."

Iroh nods. "I couldn't help but notice you dont bend. Do you not know how?"

Hana shrugs. "I never learned the ways of battle bending but I feel the water inside me. I can't fight but I can sculpt. I used to make ice statues in the creek just for fun."

Iroh raises an eyebrow. "Ice? That's a rare trick. Even more rare than blood bending. Not many people can control the temperature of the water to make ice."

She nods. "I know. My mother was so proud when she found out." Hana nods a little. "It was kind of a dream of mine to move to the big city and open a shop for ice figures."

Iroh nods. "It's a good dream." He then points to the back wall eager to change the subject so as not to depress himself with thoughts of her not being able to live out her dream. "There is a small restroom attached to this room. I hope you will find everything you need there." He then quietly closes the door and locks it from the outside.

Hana looks around the room. There was a shelf next to a bed made with old fire nation covers. The mattress at a first glance seemed pretty used and dented but still in doesn't shape. The sheet was half off the mattress like nobody had bothered to make the bed since it was last used. A thin layer of dust coated every surface and the bathroom door squealed horribly when it opened and closed. But otherwise it was better than sleeping on the floor.

She took a cloth from the bathroom and ran it in the sink for a moment then began to clean the dust from the surfaces. She sneezed a few times as the dust bothered her nose. And then she sat on the bed and was quickly bored beyond words. She lays on her back staring at the ceiling.

Hana spends a few days by herself, her only interaction is when people bring her food. About 2 weeks captive zuko delivers her lunch and finds her working on sculpting ice statues in her room. he happens to walk in as she is making a third little guy to join the other two on the desk.

Zuko raises an eyebrow curiously. "Ice. That's pretty cool." The little figure she had made was a ballerina about the size of something you might find in a jewelry box that played music.

"Oh thanks." She mumbles glancing at the tray. "Lunch time already."

He sets the food down on the bed. "How did you do that?" He asked.

"First I make an ice block." She says making a little ice block. "Then I carve it out using water to make really fine details like eyes and hair." She turns the small figure into a tiny Zuko replica.

"That's pretty impressive." He smiles lightly. "I don't think I ever heard of anyone that could do something like that."

She nods. "It is a very rare talent."