Chapter 6

Zuko had been searching for Hana for the past half hour. 'Where did she go?' he wonders. He wanted to tell her that they would be stopping soon and that he had wanted to take her to get something else to wear, but he couldn't seem to find her no matter where he looked. He was on the verge of asking Iroh for help when he finally found her sitting on the floor of his bed room with a bowl of water. 'What is she doing?' he wonders standing in the doorway quietly.

Hana attempts using her injured hand to bend water out of the bowl. She manages to use her injured hand to move the water inside the bowl a little bit, but the second she has to move her wrist the water falls back into the bowl and she grabs her injured arm just above the burn scar.

"So you can still bend..." Zuko smiles a little bit. "That's great news."

Hana looks over at Zuko and frowns directing her gaze at the floor. "I can a little but it hurts when I move my wrist. I'm working on trying to overcome the pain so I can continue to bend but it's too painful"

Zuko sighs. "At least you haven't lost your ability to bend." He smiles a little. "Does that mean you can still sculpt?"

"Not yet." Hana sighs. "I need both hands to form the water properly."

Zuko frowns. "Well is there anything I can do?"

Hana frowns. "Not unless you know another waterbender to help me heal my arm a two handed waterbender with more skill could easily heal this."

"Another waterbender?" Zuko puts his hand on his chin. "I bet the avatar's waterbending friend could help, but we really aren't on good speaking terms." He grabs the back of his neck and sighs. "I suppose we could try asking her once I catch the avatar she might talk to you."

"We'll see." Hana sighs.

"Yeah I suppose." Zuko smirks and leans against the door frame. "I almost forgot the reason I was looking for you. We're close to port."

-Later-

'This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done.' Zuko grumbles trying to control his urge to scream. He glares at the rope around his waist. 'In order to keep the men on the ship from questioning why I let her walk around I ended up deciding to tie her to me. Because I couldn't just tie her wrists up with the scar.' He grumbles and looks at the sky. 'How do I keep getting into these weird situations?'

Hana and Zuko walk around the towns market he listens for information about the avatar while Hana is busy looking at various things. "Wow these are so cool!" she smiles.

'It's her first time in a place like this.' Zuko smirks. 'She's very excited.'

Hana glances up and notices a younger boy with his brown hair in a pigtail on top of his head. 'He's wearing blue? Everyone else around here is wearing green or beige. He sticks out like a sore thumb... wait is he a waterbender?!' she looks at Zuko. "Hey come with me real quick." She yells suddenly and grabs Zuko's arm and pulls him along with her after the boy she saw.

"Wait hold on!?" Zuko protests. "I need to find information on the avatar."

"But I think I saw a waterbender!" Hana exclaims.

'Waterbender? In this place? Very unlikely... could it be she spotted one of the avatar's friends?' Zuko smirks. 'I knew there was a reason I liked her.' he runs with her now. "Alright you lead the way then."

Hana finally catches up to the boy she saw before and she calls out to him. "Hey! Wait up!"

The boy turns around and his eye twitches as he recognizes the girl's clothing as fire nation. 'I've been spotted by the fire nation shit this could be bad.'