*RE: Part 1 (6-5-2020)*

As the sun rises over the horizon a thin brunette girl in a green earth kingdom robe exits a small cottage on her way into a deep wooded area of forest. Hana, about 15 years old might appear to be an earthbender on the outside but actually she is a waterbender. Though she had never had any formal training to speak of she was pretty skilled in anything that had to do with art or healing.

Her folks had warned her multiple times about the dangers of wandering off into the woods too far; she listened and never crossed the stream. The forest was her home, the trees where a family of sorts and farther in she would come across a stream which ran deeper into the woods that she would dare not go. The stream happened to be Hana's most favorite place in the forest, probably because the water called to her begging for her to return. She would go out where her parents had said she could go and practice her waterbending in the stream.

As she reached the stream a sense of danger swept her. She looked around for a moment and then quickly sprung up a tree. She scooted the ground but couldn't see any danger, so she climbed up to the top and looked around. At first nothing seemed amiss then she realized smoke was rising a little ways past the river. Her heart pounded for a moment of anxiety. Who or what was making a fire in the middle of the woods? Had they fallen asleep with it burning? Did they leave it unattended? She had to answer her questions soon as possible. She got down from the tree and headed in the direction of the smoke until she came to the stream.

She waded the stream out to the middle and then paused. This would be the first time she had ever crossed the stream if she went anymore she would be farther then she had ever been. She waited for a moment and then she crossed into completely new territory. She climbed a nearby tree and looked for the smoke again. She continued to follow the smoke trail and when she got close enough she could smell the fire burning the wood. She had reached a small clearing and noticed a few small tents set up red and gold banners hung nearby and she realized what she had walked into. "Firebenders." she yips surprised and leaps away into the trees.

She weighs her options and decides it best to go home. She turns and starts back to the stream but walks into a rope trap which grabs her leg and drags her into the air hanging upside down by her ankle. "ooowwww..." she grumbles.

She struggles trying to get the rope unhooked from her leg but it's no use. She tries climbing up but it's hard to get a hold of the rope while she is dangling there. She finally gets a pretty good hold on it but just as she starts to slip her foot out of the knot two fire nation men grab her arms and pull her back down. "HEY?! Watch it?! Let me go!?" she screams as they cut her down and tie her hands behind her back.

They drag her into the camp and push into the bigger of the few tents. She trips and falls to the floor landing on her knees.

On the floor towards the back of the tent sitting cross legged is an older man and a much younger man. The young man kind of rolls his eyes and stands up. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Prince." the two bow.

The one to the left of her pushes her forward knocking her on the ground on her stomach. "We found an earthbender caught in one of our animal traps."

The second guy grabs her tied hands and picks her up from the floor. "What should we do?"

He frowns and rolls his eyes uninterested. "Just ship her off to the camps then." he mumbles and turns away. "I don't have time for earthbender spies."

"I'm not an earthbender." she says glaring at the guy holding her. "I bend water not earth."

"Water?" Zoku pauses and turns back to face her. "Well if that's true it'd be dumb to send her to the earthbender camp." he thinks for a moment. "I'll have to think of something else." he thinks for a moment and turns to the older guy. "Uncle what do you think?"