Thirty Five

Aiden's Point of View...

Why do I do this to myself?

Here I am, sitting in my dining room, trying to think of anything but tying Erica's legs apart and teasing her slowly for hours until she's shaking and begging, getting to the point where she'd do anything to have my co-

Oh my god. This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I have another conference call in a couple of minutes and I have to calm down the bulge on my pants.

I turn to look at the clock, 9:57 am. I take a sip of my coffee, wanting the energy but used to barely getting any sleep with this deal with a Chinese Company. I had already solidified our deal, we sign the contract tomorrow. However, the call I'm supposed to have now is with a company from Dubai that I'm looking to work with.

Erica was sound asleep. She passed out a few minutes after our conversation, too tired to even argue.

God, I wanted her to touch herself. Ever since she stepped into my house I've been wanting to bend her over my knee, spanking her till she's dripping wet and then tie her hands to the ceiling, taking her to the edge of fucking bliss and then taking it away for as long as I fucking want.

I can already imagine her bo-

My thoughts are interrupted by a ringing come from my laptop.

Why do I fucking do this to myself? I think to myself, adjusting my pants and answering the call, speaking in fluent Arabic and thanking my mother for taking me and Ella to Dubai for three years to learn the language. 

The call was, to say the least, extensive. I always make sure I know everything about the companies that are gonna be taking my money. This project in specific was of high importance. Not only am I exploring a new region, but so will Erica. This deal would be beneficial to both our companies, so before I could pitch it to her I had to know everything was exactly how I wanted it.

I end the call, quickly closing the laptop after. I love my job and frankly I'm addicted to it but I need a fucking vacation. I had a perfectly balanced life until suddenly I was married to a fucking firecracker on steroids.

And while I know this marriage isn't going to last, I realized that I couldn't see myself with anyone that wasn't a firecracker.

I had generally always resented the idea of marriage, but I realized I resented my father's perception of it. From the day I was born my dad, if I can even call him that, had told me how a wife was supposed to be.

Passive, subservient and loyal. Unconditionally.

As soon as I found out my dad was rapist piece of shit, I instinctively knew that was horrible because my mother did a great job at reversing my father's horrible parenting. I realized I never wanted to get married because I never wanted someone who would unconditionally be subservient to me for the simple fact that I was their husband.

I don't want someone to tell me what I want to hear but what I need to hear.

My wife isn't just my wife. She's the person I want to come home to and discuss business plans with, the person I want to improve with and argue you with for hours about anything. Politics, religion, art, science, literature. All of it.

I want a wife that I can fuck but one that I can also take over the world with.

So I can't see myself married to anyone but a crazy, annoyingly stubborn, cocky, sexy, bratty yet intelligent woman.

It doesn't need to be Erica and it probably won't be but at least I know what I want.

It was eleven, an hour till we have to meet with my stupid piece of shit father. I knew that this plan to demolish him entirely is flawed and it probably won't play out how we want it exactly, but my father deserves what he's getting and I see nothing that I would lose from his downfall or gain from his success.