Nine

It was at that moment that my vision got blurry and I remembered something that I've been trying to forget for the past two years of my life.

My fifteenth birthday.

We lived in Michigan. My parents were loaded. By loaded I mean they practically owned Michigan.

They had apartments and hotels, hospitals and universities, schools and cafes. They were fucking royalty.

Typically my older brother got the must attention. He was their heir and the future CEO of their company.

But it was days like this, my birthdays, that I dreaded the most.

The days my parents actually paid attention to me.

It was seven in the morning and I was already up. Shifting from left to right, trying to go back to sleep. Truthfully I hadn't really remembered it was my birthday.

That was until my dear mother decided to make her entrance. The doors snapped up as she walked in, her gaze sharp as she examined my room. Four maids stood behind her. Two instantly started cleaning up the room, although it wants that dirty. I had generally tried to keep it tidy.

"Come on. Ariel's making breakfast." She said as she walked to my bed.

I nodded my head, making a false move to get up, hoping that she would think I would and leave, but she didn't.

Shit.

"Get up." She said again.

I couldn't. I had a little issue. I was half naked.

I was in my bra and panties which my doesn't even know that I own and I was going to show the tattoo that I had gotten without her knowing.

There was only one choice.

"Mom. I have to tell you something important." I tell her.

"What is it?" She asked annoyed.

"I think I saw Liam talking to Mary." I tell her.

Liam was my brother and Mary was our maid which he slept with and mom got so frustrated when she saw them that she fired her but she's here collecting her things before she leaves in the after noon.

"What?!" She yelled as she stormed out of the room, the maids following behind her.

I sigh in relief.

"Thank god." I breathe out as I stand up and run to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, seeing the tattoo around my waist as I stood in my black lace lingerie.

I was always a very reckless child but my parents didn't know anything about it.

I went to school and did my extra circulars, I got the highest marks and went to formal events. They had no reason to be worried about me.

But the beginning of the day didn't really matter.

It was during dinner time that I had gotten pissed.

We were going out to dinner, I didn't really mind, it would just be my parents and brother and that's it. And there was food to it all seemed amusing.

Oh I thought wrong.

There was another family there. Two parents and a son. A son my age.

Okay, it's fine. Nothing was going to happen.

Lies.

My parents immediately sat me down next to the boy. He was  cute, then again, it was at that time when I thought all guys were cute. I didn't really remember his face now.