|12.1|

12 (Part 1)

Cory Diamond walked into his five hundred fifty-five thousand dollar house and stayed in the foyer as he called out for Cree. She didn't reply he saw his florist Gloria spraying plants and he stated, "have you seen Cree?"

"In her Closet. Trying on dresses, Sir." Gloria informed him as he rushed off up the 32 spiral stairs and down the hallway. He opened a door and saw Cree standing on a small podium admiring herself in one of the 5 floor to roof Mirrors. She was wearing one of her custom-made Vera Wang dresses and he spoke, "Is the event special? You never wear those dresses."

"My Mother and I are going to a Gala tonight to support the end of Child Trafficking. You can tag along if you want—its good press" she started as she turned around and saw his face and she knew her fiancé almost better than himself. He was holding something in that he was about to say. She stepped off the podium and walked over towards him and exhaled, "Spill it. It seems you got something to say and before you beat around the bush I know you Cory." She went over pass him and grabbed her black laced G-string as she stepped into it and slid it up her thick thighs and turned around and he stated, "We can get married."

"What you mean by that? Cold feet? Dont worry they will be walking down the aisle prett"

"At all Cree. This relationship is a sham. An image I don't care to keep up with. I lost one of my adopted patients today and it made me realize life is too short for us to be pretending. Cree you are going to make me be with you and will stay with me as I keep making you unhappy. When is the last time you and I didn't schedule sex?"

"Oh shut up. No little dead boy made the problems we always had shine. When I had to suck your limp dick for twenty minutes and you wait til get hard—and you only get hard because my tongue finds it way to your hole. Cory, you and I work. Well it did until Kareem waltz back into your life and"

"And I found out this was built on a lie that you created. You tricked me into all this and we are still young enough to start over and be happy and our separate lives." He explained to her as she leaned back on the panties counter and looked up to the crystalized roof.

"So you want me to be happy with breaking this off. Move back with my moms and you run off to get with Kareem. Your career will be over. You owe me motherfucker. I didn't wast the last decade of my life to walk out of this with Dior, Chanel, and a broken heart. I loved you and I wont let anyone else have you" she said as her left hand dug under her panties and grabbed her registered pink 9 mm gun and she revealed it only to shock Cory.

"Cree, what the fuck are you doing? Put that damn gun up you know damn well you arent going to shoot me" Cory said walking towards her as tears fell down her face and she snapped, "SHUT UP!" Cory paused his walk and tears ran down her face.

"What will people say? He left his beautiful fiancé for his gay high-school crush. My name will be tainted for life so I rather paint my own picture!" She told him as he reached out and snapped, "Cree put that damn"

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

He walked backwards and gasped for every breath of life as the bullet holes in his chest revealed red spots as he flipped over the podium and stared up into the glass ceiling and she grabbed her phone and dialed 911.

"I want to report a murder. I just shot a man down." She hung up and smirked and ran into a mirror crashing her entire body into it as shards stuck into her body as she screamed in pain and fell on the floor as she bled.

1 MONTH LATER

Monty.

"And The floors was just installed Mister Jabar. The property as you know is on one of Miami Private Beach Clubs. It was amazing how you got into talks with me if I am being frank." The Miami Realtor Mogul, Penelope Grayson, stated as she crossed her legs in her Black Pencil skirt as her latin brown curls fell perfectly in place. The botox and the 5th marriage with a few name changes may keep her passing in white america but she don't fool me none.