"Welcome to my humble abode." I say. We all laugh and Mattia takes Brynnlee from Robert.

"Ha! Roshaun, I got your kid!" He yells, running up to my room. Roshaun chases after him and Brynnlee giggles happily.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" Ale asks as I look through the peep hole. I gasp and step back. Tony.

"Y/n I know you're in there! I just want to talk!" He yells. Ale stands up and walks over to the door, looking through the peep hole.

"Y/n, why is this guy so obsessed with you?" Ale asks. I sigh and look down.

"We have a bit of history, okay? And it's not the good kind if I'm being completely honest." I reply. Tony starts banging on the door, causing Brynnlee to cry.

"Momma! Tell him to go away! I'm scared!" She screams.

"Y/n! I can hear Brynn! Let. Me. In!" Tony barks. Mattia walks over to the door, opening it.

"Y/n isn't home. We're babysitting. I would offer to take a message, but I would rather you just stayed the fuck away from her and her sister." Mattia says, towering over Tony.

"Whatever. I don't understand why you care so much, she's living a whole fucking lie. Why don't you ask her about why she moved to Jersey. The story is very interesting." Tony replies, smirking before he walks away.

"Well, since that's over with, let's go watch some t.v., I'll order pizza!" Vic says we all nod and go sit in the living room.

...........................................................

After the Movie

I look over at everyone, and notice that I'm the only one awake. I slowly get up, trying not to wake up Kairi, who laid his head in my lap half-way through the movie and fell asleep while I was playing with his hair. I go over to Mattia and pick Brynnlee up off of his chest, taking her to her room and tucking her in.

"Goodnight Brynnlee baby." I whisper, kissing her forehead.

"You'd make a great mom someday." I hear someone say. I jump a little at the sound, but turn around and see Mattia smiling.

"Thank you. I didn't wake you up, did I? I was trying not to wake anyone up." I reply. He shakes his head.

"Nope, I woke up when Kai kicked me and then I noticed the Brynnlee was gone." He says. I nod my head and slowly try to walk past him, but he grabs my wrist. I flinch at the gesture and look up at him.

"Why did you move here y/n?" He asks.

"My mom got a new job." I reply.

"Cut the bullshit y/n! There are two bedrooms in this apartment and both are occupied by someone, so why did you move here?" He demands, slightly raising his voice.

"Mattia, let me go." I say, bluntly. He looks at me and glares, pulling me to his chest.

"I want to know the truth y/n, and I always get what I want babygirl." He replies. My heart races as the memories of that night with Tony flood my brain.

~Trigger Warning~
~Sexual Assault~

"Come on babe it's just one time."

"Tony, I said no! Why can't you accept that I'm not ready yet?!"

"Y'know what? Boys grab her and take her upstairs. I expect her to be tied up and gagged."

"Wait stop! Put me down! Tony please don't do this!"

"I always get what I want babygirl."

"Bryce! You don't have to do this! You can let me go!"

"I'm sorry y/n, but you heard him. He always gets what he wants. I can't stop him. I'm truly sorry."

A few minutes pass and Tony walks in, wearing only his boxers. By now, I have been stripped, gagged, and tied to the bed frame. I let out muffled scream, but no one can hear me. I close my eyes and hot tears roll down my cheeks. Tony slowly pulls off his boxers and climbs on top of me, quickly inserting his member. I scream as he pounds into me, aggressively. The pain is almost too much for me to handle. After a few minutes, I feel him twitch, releasing inside if me. He pulls out, leaving to take a quick shower.

"I'm so sorry y/n." Bryce says, untying me. I just cry into his chest as he puts his hoodie over me and slips on my underwear.

...........................................................

Present Day

I start crying, pushing Mattia away.

"Get away! Stop! Please!" I scream, not realising that the scene replaying in my head isn't actually happening.

"Y/n be quiet! You're going to wake them up!" Mattia says.

"Please stop! I said I didn't want to! Please! You're hurting me!" I yell. Everyone else runs upstairs and sees me pushing Mattia away, screaming.

"What's going on? What did you do?" Roshaun barks.

"I just asked her why she moved here! Then I told her I always get what I want." Mattia replies. Roshaun's eyes go wide.

"Did you say 'babygirl' at the end?" He asks. Roshaun and Alvaro are the only ones I told about what happened.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Mattia asks. Roshaun runs over and takes me from Mattia, wrapping me in a hug.

"Y/n shhhh. It's okay, I won't let him hurt you like that ever again. Focus on trying to match your breathing to mine." He says. I listen to him and slowly start to steady my breathing.

"Mattia you nosey bitch! If someone says no, they mean it! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Alvaro yells. Ale and Robert hold Alvaro back as Mattia looks at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to know the truth." He says, looking down. I sigh and go hug him.

"And you have a right to know, but I'm just not ready to tell anyone else yet. It took a lot for me to tell Roshaun and Alvaro. Please be patient with me Tia." I reply. He hugs me tighter and puts his head on mine.

"Take as much time as you need. I'll be waiting." He says. I dig my head into his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Well I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm going back to bed." Vic says. We all laugh and the rest of the group follow her to the living room.

"Can I sleep with you?" Mattia asks. I nod my head, leading him to my bedroom and laying down. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his body.

"Goodnight Mattia."

"Goodnight y/n"