"Oh. Well that's too bad." Vic says. I sigh and slowly stand up.

"I should go. It was really nice meeting you all, but I don't think I'll be a good friend because I can't exactly hangout all the time." I say. Mattia grabs my wrist and I look up.

"We may have just met you, but you can trust us. Just let us help you unpack and get to know you. Please." He says. I sigh and look at everyone else.

"N-no, I-I'm sorry." I reply, walking away.

...........................................................

After School

I walk out of the school and to my car, putting my bag in the back seat. Just as I'm about to start the car, Roshaun and Alvaro hop in and get buckled.

"Oh yeah! Sure you can ride with me boys! I won't mind!" I say, sarcastically. They laugh and I drive to the day care, not wanting to waste time in an argument I know I'm going to lose.

"What are we doing here?" Roshaun asks, getting out and following me.

"Momma!" Brynn yells. I smile and pick her up, signing her out and taking her outside.

"Momma?" Alvaro asks. I sigh and ignore his question.

"Momma, who's this?" Brynnlee asks.

"These are my friends Brynnlee baby. Say hi to Alvaro and Roshaun." I reply. She smiles and looks at the boys.

"Hi Albaro and Rohaun!" She says with her baby voice. The boys gasp and smile.

"Oh my god! She's so cute!" Roshaun squeals.

"Please don't tell anyone about her. I don't want people to know yet! I'm not emotionally prepared." I beg. The boys look at me and nod.

"On one condition." Alvaro says. I look at them confused.

"We get to be her uncles!" Roshaun yells. I laugh and nod.

"Fine by me. Brynnlee what do you think?" I say. She giggles and nods her head. Just then, Roshaun gets a phone call from Robert.

"Hello?" ~Rosh

"Hey where you at bro? We are at the mall and y'all ain't here yet." ~Rob

"Oh yeah, we're on our way!" ~Rosh

"Alright. See ya." ~Rob

"Bye!" ~Rosh

"Can you drop us off?" Roshaun asks. I nod, smiling and drive to the mall.

"You should come in! We could say Brynnlee is your little sister that calls you momma!" Alvaro says. I think gor a minute and slowly nod.

"But if they don't want me there, I'm leaving." I say.

"Yay! Okay, let's go bestie!" Alvaro says. We all get out and Roshaun carries Brynnlee.

"Aye you got her to come!" Kairi yells.

"Yep!" Alvaro replies. Everyone stares at Roshaun and Brynnlee.

"I adopted a child." He says. We all laugh.

"Nah, this is y/n's sister, Brynnlee." Alvaro says.

"Momma!" Brynn says. I take her from Roshaun and everyone looks at me confused.

"She confuses me with our mom because we look so similar." I say, quickly. They all nod and we hang out, before Brynnlee falls asleep.

"I'm going to take her home." I say. Everyone nods and I stand to walk out.

"Y/n?" Someone says. I turn around and my eyes start watering. Tony.

"G-get away. Please I don't want anything to do with you!" I yell. He looks at me and smirks.

"Awe. Poor little y/n is all alone with a kid." He says, leaning down.

"Need I remind you that if you had just accepted no as an answer, I wouldn't be in this situation?" I say, spitting in his face. He grabs my wrist tightly and gets in my face once again.

"Maybe you should have changed your answer." He replies, tightening his grip.

"Aye! Back off!" I hear someone yell. I look over and see Mattia, Kairi, and Alejandro all walking towards us.

"Nah bro! This is my girlfriend, right y/n?" He says. I look at them with tears in my eyes.

"Y/n is that true?" Kairi asks. Tony whispers in my ear.

"I'll hurt Brynnlee if you don't cooperate." My eyes widen.

"Y-yes." I reply. Mattia walks over and pushes Tony off.

"Bullshit! Stay away from her and her sister." He says.

"Sister? Ha! You're so embarrassed by her you can't tell them the truth?" Tony says. I look down and cry.

"Fuck off Tony." I say, walking away. I hear everyone yelling for me, but I continue walking away. What a great first day.