'Aye," Tuni pulled out a deep red coat with gold buttons lining it. It was simple, elegant, intimidating and Theo flashed a thumbs up. Tuni began to piece the rest of the outfit together and Theo enjoyed her bath.

"Come out with us tonight, Fortune," Theo watched the healer scurry about the room. Tuni always had a great time in Niveal, like the rest of them.

"Morgana needs me, Theo. I can't just leave her," Tuni stated, stopping to address Theo directly.

"She asked me to try and get you to go with us. You know some girls don't get off at all, they'll be more than happy to tend to Mor. She's been good and getting better every day. Please come with us. Even Ava's coming with us tonight. Come on," Theo pleaded, "You love Ava! You also love me, do it for us."

"I will go, but I will have to have something in return," Tuni smirked.

"Anything."

"I want to wear one of your coats."

Theo's mouth gaped, "No! Oi, not fair. Plus they would get dirty, you're too short and they would drag."

"I would be cautious as to continue with jokes about my height because two can play that game," Tuni threatened and Theo backed off, she couldn't take a hit to her ego about height. Not on a day where she needed to be her cockiest.

"Fair enough. Pick something but you have to return it," Theo warned and got out of the bath. Tuni looked away quickly and Theo laughed at the aversion.

She walked to her bed where there was a towel laid out and she dried herself off then began to get dressed with what Tuni had laid out. Theo heard Tuni shuffling through the coats in the wardrobe and she walked over for approval once she found it. Theo approved the fancy yellow coat full of embellishments Tuni was holding. It was a coat that had been too small for Theo for quite some time. They said their goodbyes and Theo had Tuni promise they would meet each other outside shortly, ensuring that Tuni would not bail on a night of fun.

Theo brushed out her hair and patted some perfume on herself. She slipped on her favorite rings and made sure the many accessories in her ears matched the color of her coat. Finally, she got dressed, comfortable boots, pants that looked nice but also stretched a bit so she could feast, a loose shirt with no undershirt underneath, and her elegant red coat. She placed her hat on her head and walked out, making a beeline to the storage room.

"Miss Yurwa, my favorite Islander, I am here to collect," Theo alerted and Miss Yurwa pulled out a key from her pocket and led Theo over to a room hidden away behind boxes. She unlocked it and Theo walked in.

"How much are you taking? I need it for your books," Miss Yurwa asked.

"600 gold pieces," Theo said as she took six small, heavy bags and pulled them out of the room.

Miss Yurwa fixed her with a disapproving stare.

"Not for just today. I'm spreading it out over the days we are here!" Theo reasoned.

Miss Yurwa did not waver.

"Plus, 100 of it isn't for me. It's for someone else," Theo tried again.

"If you keep giving your money away then you won't have any left for retirement," Miss Yurwa warned.

Theo laughed, "It is amusing you think I'm making it into retirement."

Miss Yurwa clicked her tongue and swatted Theo's arm, she hated it when Theo joked like that. She shooed the captain away as she updated her books that balanced Theo's small fortune. Theo made sure the bags were secure in her arms before scurrying back to her room, making sure nothing fell. She hid four of the bags in her desk and held two in her hands as she finally walked back out to the deck to find most of her group out there and waiting.