we had waited for a while, for cas to come back with a friendly vampire the boys had meet a couple of years ago. her name was lenore. cas soon had come back having his hand on the frightened girl's shoulder. sam stood up as we all looked over to them.

"lenore." sam says, starting to make his way over to her. she starts to run. "wait. wait. wait. hey, hey. lenore. stop. look," sam stood her holding his hands up to her, as she stopped herself on a bookcase.

"we're happy you're here." sam says calmly. i examine her face, she seemed to have dirt on her. i wasn't sure where she came from but, something seemed to be wrong.

"it's been a long time. you remember us?" dean asks looking to the frightened woman.

"i remember. your hunter friend almost killed me." lenore says looking between the boys.

"well, if it makes you feel any better, he turned into a vampire and i copped his head off." sam reassured her. i remember rufus. he was weird.

"yeah, with razor wire. wicked." dean says smiling a little. sam turned it him with a 'really?' face.

"well, that's something. what's going on? why am i here?" she asks looking at sam.

"well, that's cas." he points over at the angel. "he's our friend. and we need to talk to you. about eve."

"eve? i have nothing to say about eve."

"you sure about that?" dean asks giving her his serious look.

"i'm trying to stay away from her. believe me."

"where's your nest?" sam questioned her.

"gone. they couldn't fight it anymore. it's her voice, in our heads. what it does to us. so they left, started killing people." she explained.

"but not you." sam is quick to reply.

"don't look so impressed. i was hiding in a basement, not exactly club med. you don't know how hard it is not to give in. everyone gives in."

"alright, so this psychic two-way you got, that mean you know where mom's camped?" dean asks trying to get to the point of why she's here right now.

"you've got to be kidding me? you want me to tell you where she is? you do know she could be listening to us right now. i might as well be a video camera. what are you thinking?"

"so we don't have the element of surprise. we're still going in." bobby says looking from the boys back to lenore.

"you're crazy. i can't help you." she says looking back over to sam.

"can't or won't?" i ask as she glances at me looking puzzled for a second looking back to sam.

"look, it's clear as day, you still give a crap. you don't want to kill and you don't want this whole planet dead." sam continues on.

"you actually believe you can stop her?"

"just tell us where she is."

"grants pass, oregon. and now she knows you're coming."

"well, let's go see." bobby says as we all start to turn, lenore stops us.

"hold on. i didn't tell you just out of the goodness of my heart. i need something." she fixes her eyes on sam and dean.

"what?" sam asks.

"kill me." she begs.

"lenore-" sam starts to say but is cut off my dean.

"we'll lock you down till this is over. witness protection. you'll be safe."

"you don't get it. it's not about that. i'm dangerous. i hear her voice all the time."