"little witch."

"wow. she's still as pretty as ever." i say as we approach the impala. i put my hand on the top of the car admiring it.

"she's been through hell but, i always keep her in shape." dean says and i smile at him before pulling the handle to get in the backseat. the inside was still the same. i run my hand over where they carved their initials into the car. i smile then look up to the front to see the boys getting in. once they get in my put my arms up on the seat.

"so, where are we headed? last night before we ice the devil, what's the plan?"

"sioux falls. and we'll let you know when we get there."

"sioux falls? bobby? oh my gosh, how is he? i haven't seen him in ages."

they look at each other confused before they answer me. "um how do you know bobby?" sam says before looking at me with a weary look in his eye. "do y'all think y'all are the only hunters i've run into over the years?" i say with a smirk.

"you asked how he was right?" dean says as he starts the car. "yeah, how is he?" i saw getting scared at what they were gonna say. "well, he's in a wheel chair." he says looking at me through the rear view mirror. i stare at him shocked. "what the hell, what happened?"

"we'll tell you later, right now we need to get back." sam says. i let out a sigh then lean up against the window watching the trees go by.

once we get to bobby's, i open my door and get out of the car and follow the boys to the door. they knock and we wait for a second till someone opens the door. bobby comes into view as the door opens. he notices me behind the boys and smiles a little.

"well i'll be damned. is that you belle?" i smile and nod. "hey bobby." i say going past the boys as bobby held his arms out for me to hug him. i hug him and smile. "it's been a while." i say as i pull away from him. he keeps a smile on his face and by the way the winchester's are acting, he hasn't been doing that a lot recently.

bobby moved so that we could come in. he closed the door once we were inside, and the boys went into the other room while i stuck back with bobby. "so, we haven't seen each other for what two years what have you been up to kid?"

"oh you know- the usual." i sigh out. "yeah, if you call working with a crossroads demon the usual." i hear from behind me. gosh, why does dean always have to ruin a perfectly good moment.

"what the hell belle?" i laugh for a second. "you rhymed." then i look up at bobby and he's got his serious face on. "ok, it's not that bad."

"belle, you're working for a demon. that's pretty bad. what does it got over you?" bobby says with concern all over his face. dean comes up beside me before he speaks. "that's exactly what i asked, but she hasn't answered." they both start to stare me down, like that's gonna make me talk.

i stay silent. not saying a word. they both keep staring at me. i decide to break the silence. "listen, i really don't want to talk about this right now. we've got a big day tomorrow and um.. i'm not hold up in a deal or anything so you really don't have to worry about me." i say before going into the other room where everyone else was.

i go into the kitchen to see someone, i'm not sure who since their back is turned to me, taking shots with ellen while jo watches sipping on her beer. once the guy is done with his shots he pauses for a second then says "i think i'm starting to feel something." i giggle making my presence known. jo and ellen look at me like they've seen a ghost. "miss me?" i say holding my arms out smiling.

jo gets up and runs over to me giving me a big hug. "it's nice to see you to." i say hugging her back then pulling away. ellen heads over to me as well and brings me into a hug. "hey kid, how long has it been, two years?" i smile. "yeah it has hasn't it? i've just been doing the usual you know." thank goodness dean wasn't there to ruin the moment once again.