horseman rings.

"what the hell is wrong with you?!" dean yells at sam after he told me and him his little plan.

"dean-" sam trys to explain but dean won't let him get a word in.

"no, don't 'dean' me. i mean, you- you have had some stupid ideas in the past, but this, d-did you know about this?" dean says looking toward bobby. i stood next to sam, not saying a word.

"what?" bobby asked.

"about sam's genius plan to cram the devil down his throat." bobby nods.

"well, thanks for the heads up!" dean says starting to release his anger.

"hey, this ain't about me."

"you can't do this." dean says pointing toward sam. i stay silent. "that's the consensus." sam says shrugging his shoulders.

"all right. awesome. then, end of discussion." dean says when his phone starts to ring. he looks at it to see who it was. "this isn't over." dean says pointing at san again. he answers the phone with a harsh hello.

"cas?"

"is he okay?" sam asks worriedly.

"we all thought you were dead. where the hell are you, man?... are you okay?... you want to elaborate.... so-so, a hospital?... uh, well, i got to tell you man, you're just in time. we figured out a way to pop satan's box.... it's a long story but, look, we're going after pestilence now. so if you want to zap over here... what do you mean?... what do you mean? you're out of angel mojo?... human. wow. sorry.... alright. well, look, no worries. uh, bobby's here. he'll wire you the cash."

"i will?" bobby says i laugh a little which causes sam to give me a look.

"cas, i-it's okay... thank you. i appreciate that." cas hangs up.

we end up getting into the car after that is all over. we start to head to pestilence.

"be careful." bobby says before we head out. they whole time i keep thinking about how close we are to the big fight scene. i don't know how i'm gonna tell the boys how i'm as well a big part of this apocalyptic fight.

"so this is dr. evil's lair, huh?" dean says looking through the binoculars to the building as sam does the same.

"it's kind of more depressing than evil." sam says.

"true that." i say. poor old people.

"it's like a four-color brochure for dying young. of course, to pestilence, it's probably dollywood in there." dean says jokingly.

"great, a whole building full of people. we don't know who's human, who's demon, and who's pestilence. so what do we do?" they forget that i can sense presences. eh, might as well mess with them a little.

"hang on."dean says before we decide to head in.

dean gets to the security part of the building and opens the door to talk to them man. "hey. hi. uh, i'm looking for my nana. uh, her name is eunice kennedy." he says nicely.

"go around front and see the nurse." he says to him like he's dumb.

"you mind just helping me out, sir?" that was the last thing i heard before the door closed. me and sam left outside to wait. it only takes a second before dean beats on the door and me and sam come in. me and sam are quick to come in to see dean dragging the guy over to the corner.

"eunice kennedy?" sam questions dean.

"that's the beauty about improv, sammy. you never know what gonna come out of your mouth.