⚜ Prologue ⚜

|| A Fresh Start ||

|
|
|
|

Drip

Sing...

Drop

Sing

Drip

Drop

Sing More...

Drip

We want to listen more...

Drop

Sing...

SING OUR S̩̭̻͎̜͈̃ͫ͜Ǫ̲̟̲̦̳̤̮̙͊̌͋ͧṄ̻̠̝̯̦̻̈́͞Ģ̮̠̆B̶̖̼̲́͋I͔̞̘̥̭̰̪͖ͦ͢R̷͈̰̬̫̞̞͉͐̄D̡̮̺̜̠̳̤̉͒̽̅!

|
|
|
|

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

" Hee hee..."

(Y/n) flusters her eyes open when she heard someone laughing, tiredly glanced over to her side, seeing a skinny ghost whom she decided to name Don was waving at her with glee, " Good morning, you're going to have a guest soon~ "

The Songstress had her eyes slightly widen before she sat up, stretching her arms as bones pop, " Good morning, Don and what do you mean by that? "

" That would be Headmage. "

" Why won't he be coming for? "

Don shrugs, " Who knows but, you should get ready and wake those two up. " He told her to have her privacy before leaving the room for (Y/n).

She sighs softly as she carefully out of bed whilst trying to not wake Add and Grim from their slumbers. Heading to the bathroom to wash up.

As she returns, she could hear Grim talking in his sleep while Add was snoring. She chuckles at the sight before tying her hair to a braided tail.

" Should we scare them to death~? "

The Songstress shook her head, " I don't think that necessary, Harris. " She chuckles nervously, glancing over her shoulder seeing the residental ghosts had made their appearance.