⚜ Prologue ⚜

|| Unleashed ||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

" Any plans, kid? " Add said as he glanced at Deuce.

However, the boy laughs nervously as he scratch his cheek, " Maybe...? " His response made the sentient cube groan in annoyance, " You're hopeless. "

" Be nice, Add. " (Y/n) dryly laughs, still under the effects of the strong negative emotions from the monster, " Stay close to me, Deuce..." She uttered as she slowly approached the monster.

" Add! "

" On it! "

" Third Stage restraint rescin- "

The chant was abruptly interrupt when she was suddenly picked up, almost causing her to drop the birdcage. She then glanced over her shoulder, seeing that it was Ace.

" Are you crazy?! Trying to fight that thing by yourself! " He shouted as he ran.

Add, on the other hand, was ticked off. Floating right beside him, " So, what bird-brain! You could've killed us both if you interrupted the chant that (Y/n) was doing! " He retorted with a growl.

" What?! "

" Guys...Stop arguing. " (Y/n) groans with slight annoyance. Rubbing her forehead as she was having a mild migraine from both blot's emotion and the side effects of the chant, "...We'll come up with a plan first..."

Deuce nods, " I agree with her! Just forget it for now. "

"̴̧̑ ̴͍̇ઘ̵̲̕ɘ̷̩͂ϱ̴̘͗ô̶̰n̶͚͝ɘ̴̜͐.̸̧́.̵̢̓.̶̈́͜ઘ̷̱͑ɘ̶̹̽ϱ̶̢̅ö̶͍n̶̝̅ɘ̴͚͑.̴̬̕.̴͈̄.̵̰̒!̵͕́ ̸̙͝"̶̣̏ The monster roared out once more. Swinging its pickaxe in a aggressive manner, causing the sentient cube quickly shift into a lion. He ran towards Deuce and grabbing him the collar, dodging the pickaxe from digging through his head.

" Gah! "

" Are you alright, Juice?! " Ace exclaimed with slight worry.

" It's Deuc- Ugh, whatever. " He grumbled with a sigh as he folded his arms while being carried like a cub, " Let's retreat for now. " Add snorts before he speeds up his pace, using his tail and slips through Ace's grasp and wraps it around (Y/n)'s waist.

" Hey! "

Ace was caught off guard as soon as he noticed the sudden absence of the Songstress. He slightly glared at the now lion, " You could've warned me! "

The lion then growl, mocking Ace which pissed him off more before Add slaps the boy by the leg.

" Fine! Fine! " Ace gave up, holding up his hands up showing that he surrenders, " I'll carried that raccoon until we get out from this shit hole. "