• ??? •

|| Into The Woods ||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

" Thank you for coming, (Y/n). If you hadn't come, our Yohan wouldn't be able to recover from his sickness! " The mother of the said child weep with tears of joy while the father replied with a nod.

" Is there any way that we can repay you, (Y/n)? " He questioned the young lady, seeing her merely shook her head as she smiled at them.

" I only did what's right. "

" Nonsense, child! " The mother clasps her wrinkled hands with the young lady's frail hands, " Everyone in the neighbourhood is already fond of you ever since you came to this town. " She stated as she reminisced the fond memories of the past, " So, please. Whatever you need, all of us will assist you with all our power! "

(Y/n) had her eyes slightly widen before her gaze softened, " Thank you. " She whispered as she slightly squeeze the mother's hand.

However, the blissful moment was briefly interrupted when one of the townsfolk came running in their direction, " We're got a problem! "

" What's wrong? "

All three of them worriedly stared at the man, " There were men in black suits who arrived in the town, " he pants in exhaustion as he gazed at the young lady with a worried look, " And they're searching for you, Ms (Y/n)! "

The young lady's body went tense, "...They're still after me...? " She muttered in disbelief as she didn't expect that her pursuers were still tailing her.

Just how many times does she need to escape from them until they give up?

As she was in deep thought, the parents of the child and the man looked at each other. It was as if they were having the same idea.

The man later placed his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, firmly gripping with assurance, causing (Y/n) to snap out from her worries and glance at him, " Don't worry! We'll distract them while you escape. "

" But- "

" You don't have to worry about us, (Y/n). " The father of Yohan stated, smiling kindly at the young lady, " We may be old but, we're not weak. "

" Now go! "

~ ☆ ~

Through the woods, one can find many things : Both expected and unexpected. However, there is a reason children are told never to play in the forest at night. This collection of trees and wildlife is dark, mysterious, and incredibly thick. The tall trees seem to radiate a sense of wonder, yes, but also terror.