⚜ Prologue - FÌNÂLÉ ⚜

|| Departure To Once Soul ||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

It was finally over.

The Songstress pants heavily, waving off the debris. Once it was cleared, she watched as the blotted monster fell onto the ground. Its ink slightly dripped as if it was bleeding.

(Y/n) walked tiredly and dragged her leg towards the motionless monster. Her breath became shallower and shallower every time she took a step forward. When black patches started to block the Songstress's vision, causing her to drop to the ground :

💠

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

(Y/n) immediately woke up and found herself inside an endless void. She looked around her surroundings from the corner of her eye. She saw a shapeless soul, which made her raise her brow.

" Excuse m- "

" It all started when I was forced to make a decision. A decision that I had to make a sacrifice. "

An unfamiliar voice echoed through her head, causing her to flinch. She looks around her surroundings once again, only to find nothing but the shapeless soul.

" Hatched from an egg and was once named Dreamy. " The voice said with a sober tone.

When the void suddenly glitches into a scene. It showed when a speck of dust spilt on the egg, causing it to hatch abruptly, revealing a dwarf, yawning as it was awakened from its long slumbers before the other eggs hatched along with him.

" That was until I met her, Nova. She was the most lovely fairy that I ever set my eyes on. " The once sober voice had a tone of happiness as soon as the said fairy was mentioned, causing the scene to switch to where the dwarf and the fairy were on a hill. Filling the dark skies with blooming fireworks.

Both Dreamy and Nova sat there, watching the beautiful scenery.

It made (Y/n) awed. Yet, at the same time, it somehow made her heart wrenched. It somehow made her envy them, but she pushed the feeling aside.

" Sometime after, Nova proposed for us to run away. Leaving everything behind and living somewhere off from our homeland. " A hint of anger could be heard as the scene changed once again.

It showed as Dreamy was packing up his stuff in a bag. He made his way out of his house but was immediately halted when another fairy, Blue Fairy, appeared.