Emma's PoV

"Tell you what?" Regina asked

"Why you are the way you are? I already know about Cora and snow and Daniel amd everything like that but tell me why you wanted to adopt a baby."

"Well, there was this boy, you must know him from when you saved me before he killed me, his name was Greg. Well, him and his dad had came into town and one day in the diner I let him sit in my seat and he gave me a key chain thingy. And I thought he was adorable, so I had them over for dinner. But the funniest thing is, he didn't like my lasagna. I should've known he wasn't meant to be. But still, I hadn't figured that out yet and so the day they were leaving, I tried to get him to stay but having his dad arrested. But he ended up going over the town line, making me realize he had just lost his dad and i never knew what had become of him until he caught me and tortured me until I told him where his dad was, and even when I told him he was dead, he didn't believe me, but you know what happened after that. But back to why I had adopted a baby, I realized that maybe I would be more happy if I had a child to raise. So I had asked Gold to help me. Little did I know that he was the Savior's son. But I got lucky and I almost took him back when I found out but I couldn't, I had already loved him too much. And that's also why I protected him so much because I knew he would try to find you at one point and that killed me."

"Well that's why you hated me so much."

"I never hated you Emma. I wanted you gone at first so I didn't have to lose Henry. But I didn't lose him, I actually gained something by you coming into this town, and that is you."

"Wow, and why have I never had any of your famous lasagna?"

"Well how about this, we invite everyone over for a big dinner. And this time, not at Granny's."

"You want to eat dinner with my family?"

"Well it's going to happen sooner or later. Now that we are together or at least I think we are?"

"Yes, we are together. And that would be amazing. When should this happen?"

"How about Christmas?"

"Okay, that is perfect and a perfect time to tell everyone."

"Should we have Robin and Hook over also, you know so they understand that we are taken?"

"That is an amazing idea Regina."

And I slowly kissed her soft lips and went to go get dressed let everyone know about the dinner and how we have something amazing to tell them.