17

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

I lost.

I was going to stay with Jisung until the end of the day. It wasn't a bad idea since the kid is very polite. Jaemin sighed as he got dragged by Donghyuck away.

"I'm taking the losers to the convenience store." Chenle announced.

"Can I come?" Jaemin asks.

"No!" Donghyuck and Areum said in unison. The silver haired male sighed. Everyone chuckled at his pouty reaction. We both followed Chenle to his car. "I'm taking you two because it seemed like you are the only sane people left in this party." He whispered as the car started moving. "I see Chenle." I chuckled while Jisung smiled silently.

-

"Welcome to 7-11—Yeona?!" Han's smile disappeared as soon he saw me. "You're a cashier guy? cool." I smiled at the shocked Han in his work uniform. "You should leave asap." He whispers as he quickly scanned my items.

"Isn't this Han Jisung? Felix's best friend?" Chenle stood before me. "You're Lix's pubg playmate! I knew it was someone from school!" Han immediately recognizes the orange haired male. I felt someone bumped behind me.

"Jisung-"

"Yes-"

"S-sorry-"

two heads turned to me.

"Oh you meant Park Jisung." Han chuckles embarrassingly as he continued to scanned the items from the two males I'm with. "It surely stirs confusion when 2 Jisungs meet." He finishes up as he packed it neatly in a paper bag.

"Hannie I need some gum." The doors opened to the school's prankster, Hwang Hyunjin. I stood there like he never existed. "Thanks Han. Come on Chenle and Jisung." I made my way out of the store—including bumping the lamp post. "Really rough, Yeona." Hyunjin dusted off his leather jacket, annoyed look on his pretty face.

"You expect all girls to be soft and delicate? sorry I'm not your type then." I gave him an eye roll before exiting the store. "You are too tough for a person to stand up against Hwang." Chenle walked like he just witnessed something weird.

"Hwang huh? His sister is better." I looked up on Yeji, Hyunjin's twin sister and she's 1000x better than him. She's the current cheerleader captain of the school, pretty much a girl crush material. "Yeji? She's 1000x s-scarier.." Jisung mumbled as he opened the door shyly. "I guess the looks she gives, she's intimidating."

"Seungmin! I heard Hyunjin got humiliated again." Our heads turned to approaching guys from the bus stop.

"Felix, I heard that for the 5th time! What's with yelling that to the world?!" Seungmin seemed clearly pissed off the purple haired guy by his side. "It's not like always Hyunjin gets humiliated by a girl who is friends with the Dreamies." Felix did emphasized the Dreamies. Do they have like a bad blood between them and Skz?

"If we get there, he's going to be all over of the place. I'm starting to think to tell the university guys about this issue he has." Seungmin sighed as he opened his phone. What does he mean university guys?

"He's always a drama ki—Holy shit is that you Chenle?" The freckled boy went on sprinting towards us at full speed, making me worried for second. "A-Ah yes hyung." Chenle hugged the senior. How cute. Jisung tugged my shirt to get inside the car and leave the two gamer friends alone outside.

"I haven't seen you much in school! We haven't been playing tooo!" Felix sounded childish while Seungmin stood there out of place. The uncomfortableness got a bit wider for the taller male beside the freckled boy.Felix dived into different topics while Chenle was just politely replying. "I got into some family business but I'll be back on playing soon hyung!" The orange haired male smiled.

The two bid their goodbyes and left. "Boy, he's too talkative." Chenle sighed. "Where to sir?" The driver asked.

"Home."