20

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"The Winter Festival is near!" Areum came back with Jane at our usual spot in the cafeteria. It's been a month since I transferred and it has been a good month if you ask.

"You're playing?" Chenle asks Jane which made her nod. "Fuck yeah!" The Chinese shots a thumbs up at her. The others began talking about their plans this coming Winter festival and Christmas plans. I had only few plans for this season, it wasn't extravagant like the others. "Yeona, are you coming?" Donghyuck asks out of the blue.

"Huh, what?" It was clear that I was preoccupied with my own thoughts."I don't think she needs to go." Jaemin answers. "You have plans this winter right?" He said as he sliced his steak.

"You're not Yeona and more importantly.. you're not her boyfriend." Donghyuck glares.

"Chill hyuck." I patted his shoulder to calm himself down. "I do have plans like anyone else but what is your question about?"

"We're going to Busan!" Shina answers enthusiastically. "Busan, huh?" I nodded as I opened the sandwich that Taehyun's mom made. "Aren't you from Busan?" She adds while I gave her another nod again. "The beaches there are great." I mumbled as I took a bite. Busan was my hometown but it wasn't that memorable for me. "I asked my dad if we could use the house at Busan and he said yes." Jeno came back to the table with a smile.

"Of course he would." I looked at him. "I remember those days.."

"Yeona please no." Jeno stopped my chance of exposing him and his dress up memories. Areum glanced over at me, "Yeona please continue, I wanna know how Jeno was in middle school."

"I think, it's better if Donghyuck and I reenact it in Busan because the memories would be too boring if I tell it." I smiled mischievously, Jeno was already giving me death smiles. "You just watch out Yu Yeona."

"What do you mean by watch out Lee Jeno?" Jaemin was silently sipping his soda until he heard Jeno taunting. "Jaemin, I swear to god. stop starting fights." I scolded him. The silver haired male frowned. "Why the hell are you frowning?"

"Why not?"

"Jaem. Nevermind." His childish ass is still around. "You two sound like a couple." Jane chuckled as she took one of the nachos from Chenle's plate.

"We are not-"
"We are?"

"I don't plan on arguing today." I glared at him. It was too annoying and yes, time consuming. "Jaemin, don't give her a hard time." Areum warned. I chuckled at the situation as I finished off the sandwich. "I got it, Areum." I smiled at her. "Just you know, I can punch him for you." She offered sweetly which made the male choke in his steak.

"Yeona."

"What do you want Jaem?" I said, not bothering to lift my head up as I was writing down notes. "Are you really coming with us during Winter Break?"

I stopped writing and looked up at him. "Do I need permission from you?" I raised an eyebrow at the male. He sighed and pulled an empty seat. "No, I'm just.. concerned."

"Jaemin, my father's death has passed. I don't mind if they find out about it plus it's not a big deal." I closed my notebook. He was only concerned if they'll find out about my father's passing or was it something else? "I was just worried that we could have taken your time to visit your dad back at Busan." He adds while fiddling his fingers.

"2 hours is already enough for me to see him." I looked at him with a sigh. "I don't want to miss the fun." I grinned.

"Alright." He nods.

"Jaemin.." I started. "I appreciate the fact you remembered my dad's death anniversary."

A smirk formed between his lips, "Do I get a pass?"

"Dream on, Troy Bolton." I rolled my eyes playfully as I went to study asymptotic graphs.