3

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

I folded the clothes I brought and placed it inside the burgundy wardrobe. I plopped on the bed while I scroll down on twitter about random stuff. I stumbled upon a post being retweeted multiple times. It wasn't even what I wanted to see.

jisung's best hyung @jae.min
here's nana!

♡ 590    retweets 657          comments 99

590    retweets 657          comments 99

"So annoying." I threw my phone away.

School came and I was not ready for what was going to happen.

"Hey Yeona!" Jaemin waved at me at the school gates which resulted me falling from the bike. Taehyun stopped and helped me up.

"Noona?" He looked terrified. He grabbed my wrist and tried to get me to go to the infirmary. "I'm fine! it's just a scratch." I yanked my wrist from him. He might be strong but I can still escape from his grip. "Are you sure?" He was beyond worried. Just because I fell from my bike, it doesn't mean it's serious. What makes it annoying, I got distracted by his voice.

I only scraped my knee and bruised my left arm. "Yeona?" Jaemin came running. I wasn't in the mood for it.

"Fuck off, Jaemin." I spat bitterly. He slowed down and his reaction changed. He released a sigh and seemed to be disappointed. "You didn't change, didn't you?" He sounded arrogant than ever.

"I'm not surprised." I picked up the bike and glanced at him. His eyes inhibits cold and ruthless vibe that would try to test my conscience. "In fact, seeing you again makes me want to puke." I glared. He flinched slightly but remained cool.

"We are again in the same area so be nice." Jaemin reminded me that I'm part his 'turf' the school itself. I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Please, I'll be much nicer when you're not here in the first place." I couldn't stand a chance him being around me. His expression stiffened.

I ushered Taehyun to go and leave him alone.

"Noona?" Taehyun called out. "We should get that treated." He insisted. I was done setting my bike and I couldn't get angry on Taehyun. He was already like my brother in the first place. To shut his pleas, I went to the infirmary with him.

"You seem like to hate Troy Bolton." He blurts out.

"Troy Bolton?" I repeated as I looked at him confused. "Na Jaemin." He answers.

"I do but don't ask please." He respected my answer which was comforting. The nurse started to aid my injuries. "Maybe you shouldn't bike." She suggested.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I assured the nurse before letting me go. Taehyun went to his class while I was alone walking towards the classroom.

"Yeona-ah!" Donghyuck's high pitched voice was making my ears bleed. Give me a break! I turned around with an annoying look. "Jaemin and you got into some bad blood.. why?" He was concerned. I don't blame him since he's our friend.

"It doesn't matter." I don't wanna talk about it. Donghyuck had no choice but just avoided the subject as we got inside the classroom. The room was noisy as we got in. Donghyuck had went to his friends while I walking towards my seat with a guy named Soobin.

He was writing something on his desk. I placed my bag underneath and sat. His attention was diverted to my presence and noticed the minor injuries on my knee and arm. "What just happened to you?" He asks casually. I turned to him with eyebrows knitted together. "Unfortunate event happened." I replied with bitterness.

For the first time, he talked to me. He scoffs and pulls out something from his bag. It was a tiny yellow container. "You kind of have that 'bruise' and you might not want that on your skin forever." Soobin joked which made me frowned. Maybe he's just being friendly. "Thanks." I awkwardly replied.

"No problem, Yeona." He said, smiling.

It turned out to be an ointment for bruises. I didn't know he got this or maybe he's a boy scout. Well, I'm still grateful for his kindness. Classes begun with Arithmetics and to say, it was my favorite subject.

I don't quite listen to the teacher but I get the concept.

"Yeona?" I heard a soft voice. I turned to Soobin who is having a difficulty in the exercise given. "What?" I asked him not in a mean way.

He showed me his paper and asked about the items. Math is not for everyone, I guess? I thought him the process in finding the level of significance using the t-test table. "How?" He looked at me, confused.

"Study." I said with the 'duh' tone.

He thanked me after helping him. I nodded as I thought where should I go during recess. I'm determined not to see him. It wrecks my day.

It wrecked my day before and I'm not letting that happen again.

Classes ended with another period then recess.

Everyone seemed to have a buddy but it's not my thing. I quickly went outside and straight off to the cafeteria.

"Hey Yeona, right?" A tall girl approached me.

"Excuse me?" I replied back. "I'm inviting you over our table." She said as she reached out her hand to me. "Thanks but I'm fine." I politely declined her offer. She seemed not satisfied with my answer. "I know you're Haechan's friend. Please accept my offer." She was persistent.

"What's with Donghyuck? He's just a friend." I don't like the fact she used him as a card to get me to go with her.

"Areum." Another surprising figure popped behind the girl. "Give it a break. She won't come." Jeno said which made the girl sighed. "Alright, it was nice talking to you. Yeona." She said before going away with him. What's up with him and that girl?

I saw their table from a far. They were complete like it was in middle school.

middle school, oh gosh if I could rewind.

this wouldn't have happened to me, to us.