Chapter 11

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I am staring at the Hwarangs who was doing their routine while talking to myself. What to do? How should I face him if he wants to see me? Should I reject him? Noo. Many questions popping up on my mind. Until a Hwarang tap on me.

"What?" I noticed the Hwarang was bowing and saw Jinheung at the door. I quickly got up and bow. Aish should I avoid him or..

"Continue what you're doing Hwarangs." Jinheung spoke. He walk towards me. I can see his feet stop in front of me. I pursed my lips. "Do you want to break your back? You're still bowing." he said.

I notice that I'm still bowing and slowly raise my head. I laugh slightly. "Um, Hwarang continue your work and tomorrow we'll have a test."

"Ne Miss Yen."

He still standing in front of me. I'm looking at my feet. "How are my Hwarangs" he asked. Is he acting like nothing happened yesterday? "T-they are d-doing great." i replied.

He stands beside me. "Still thinking about yesterday?" I let out a small gasp and slowly nod. "Don't worry you don't have to like me back. I just want to confess so that I could finally breath. It's suffocating." he added as he walk away.

"Jinheung!" a run after him. I grab his red hanbok and he look down at me. "It's just that.. I need to think," i look up to him. "I'm not rejecting you, it's just that---"

"You don't have to think. I'm not courting you. I just confess. I'm not that fast Yen." he replied. Pabo Seoi. "Oh right hehehe," I let go of his hanbok and looking around. "You need to go. I'm actually here for Master Wihwa. I just pass by to see my Hwarang." I nodded. "See you around, Your Highness." I bowed and left.

I cup my face while walking. That's embarrassing. Why did I said that? Argh Pabo!

"Miss Yen!" the cute Hwarang called. "Yes?"

"We're now done, can we take our free time? Master Wihwa told us that our class was cancelled. He had a meeting with the King." I just nodded and they left.

"Now what to do?" I sigh as I grabbed my sword. "I miss dancing." I dance gracefully without music. Suddenly I heard a clap.

"You're good in sword dancing, Yen" Yeowool commented. I smiled, "Thank You" i said as i place back my sword. "What're you doing here?"

He look around and stroking the end of his hair, "Visiting my old House?" I smiled as I sat down on the stairs. He sat beside me. "So are you and Jinheung a thing now?" I raise my left eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'a thing' " i asked sarcastically. "Aish so slow," he look around. "Did he confess?"

"Should I answer that?" I asked. He frowned his eyebrows, "I'll take that as a yes." he got up and I blink twice. "Hey, I didn't said anything!" I shouted and got up. He just walk away and I followed him. "Yah!" I shouted.

He widened his eyes, "Did you just disrespect an older guy than you?". "A-aniyo.." i look pout. He headlock me and ruffle my hair. "Y-yah!" i elbowed his stomach. "AAAAA" he whined.

"What are you? A kid?" I laughed so hard."What the hell is that laugh?" he disgusted. I rolled my eyes. "Bye, See you around." I said as I walk.

I pass to the quarter of Master Wihwa. Jinheung came out and stare at me. I avoided his eye contact and continue to walk. He caught my wrist and spin me to face him. "Are you avoiding me?" he asked. I look down, "I'm sorry." He let go of my wrist, "Don't avoid me. We can still stay as friends right?" he said. "Of course. I should go" I force a smile.

"Can you meet me at the Palace? We have something to discuss." He said. I nodded and bowed at him. I didn't mean to do that. I don't want to reject him. It's just that, he like me as Yen and not as Princess Seoi.