Chapter 6

𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙝𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
After the day of the wedding, me and the boys plan in Sunwoo's house. "We really need Ahro to help us." I said as we sat on the table outside Sunwoo's house.

"Spill it, don't waste my time." Banryu said. I rolled my eyes. "So here's the plan, we will tell Jinheung that someone is looking for him and they are going to meet in the forest. Ahro, Sooyeon and Hwaso will also tell that to Yen." I said proudly.

"Your plan is lame." Sunwoo commented. I frowned my eyebrows.

"It's cheesy" Yeowool said as he fans himself.

"I swear to God, if this plan wouldn't work I'll kill you for wasting my time." Banryu said as he crossed his arms.

"Don't worry guys, I got this" i smile proudly. "Tell Ahro about this, Sunwoo"

Sunwoo nodded innocently. "When is this going to happen?" he asked.

"Tomorrow night" i smiled slyly.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
It's sunday! I've been here in Silla in a week already. I feel no royalty, and that makes me happy. I am cleaning the herbals that Ahro eonni told me to do. The fresh air is so soothing to my skin. As I'm doing my business Ahro eonni, Sooyeon eonni, and Hwaso walk towards me while smiling.

"What's the tea?" I asked.

"I'm happy what you're not wearing your mask anymore." Sooyeon said as she sat beside me. I chukled.

"What we're trying to say is, someone is looking for you" Hwaso said. I look at her curiously. "Who?" i asked.

"You'll meet that person in the forest." Ahro eonni said. That's strange someone is looking for me? Is it a messenger from Goguryeo? Aish I need myself to be ready.

"Hey, you good?" Sooyeon snap out my thoughts. "Y-yes, um when do i have to meet this person?" i asked.

"This night" Hwaso said. I find it strange, Hwaso doesn't behave like this if someone is going to meet me, especially with a stranger. Hmm, something isn't right.

"Um arasseo" i nodded. "I need to place the herbals inside so, I'm gonna leave you guys. See you around" i said as i entered the house.

𝘼𝙝𝙧𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"I think it's working!" i said cheerfully.

"I know~" Sooyeon sang.

"But I think she's suspecting us." Hwaso said. "I know her very much, and she knows to herself that I don't let her meet some stranger." she said in worried tone.

"Don't worry~ We got this." I said. "I'm going to Sunwoo and tell him that I already informed Yen." i continued.

They gave me a wave and I am going to Sunwoo to tell them good news.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Ahro already told me the news so I gotta tell Sooho about this. Aish why am I involve in this situation.

"Yah dumbass, Ahro told me that she already told her about the thing." I said.

"Oh I'm going to tell Jinheung now." He said.

"Tell me what?"

We widen our eyes as Sooho slowly turn his head. "Jinheung, come on let's talk bro." Holy sh--.

"Spill it." he said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Someone is looking for you," Yeowool said as he placed his sword back, "In the forest"

"What? Who?" Jinheung asked.

"It's for us to tell you, and for you to find out." Yeowool added.