Chapter 7

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
The day passed, I was combing my hair. I am planning to find a job. I just can't sit here and let Ahro eonni feed us with their money that they produced. I also want to help. I'll go to the village and find a job.

I've been roaming the village for an hour until i pass to the Palace. I saw Pa Oh came out bringing his bag and Jinheung was in teary eyes. "Your Highness," I bowed at Jinheung, "Where are you going Pa Oh?" i asked him. I glance on Jinheung who was staring at Pa Oh with sad face.

"I will just be gone for how many weeks," he said to me as he tap Jinheung's shoulder. "I will be back, I promise." he continued.

"Who will be there to protect the King?" i asked him. "The Hwarangs are here, he will be fine, but if not I hope you can protect him." he answered.

I widened my eyes and glance to Jinheung. Pa Oh hugged Jinheung and mount up to his horse.

Pa Oh left but Jinheung was still standing. I tried to reach out but he left like I wasn't there. I sigh and walk home. I never knew Jinheung was that soft to Pa Oh.

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

I was in Okta drinking tea, I came with Ahro eonni. Hwaso was at home with Jiro. I'm still thinking about Jinheung. Something is not right. While I'm lost on my thoughts Sooho appeared in front of me.

"Yen, can you help us?" he asked.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Jinheung doesn't want to eat. I think he'll listen to you." he answered.

"I'll go tell eonni that I'll be at the Palace." i said.

I'm in the palace along with my sword. I found the boys in front of his throne. "Where is he?" i asked them.

"Yeowool, show her the room." Sunwoo ordered. He nodded and I followed him. We stopped at a door that is half open.

I turn to Yeowool and nodded at him, saying that he can leave. I saw Jinheung standing and watching the sky through the window.

I gently close the door and stood there awkwardly. "Yah, you need to eat  you're getting skinny." I teased him. I thought that would work. I didn't get an answer from him. So I walk to him and tap his arm.

He turn his head to me. He stared at me with his cold expression. I avoid eye contact with him. "You should eat, Your Highness." I said as I walk to where his food was placed.

He sat down and still not answering me. "Yah Pe Ha, eat your freaking food." I am really pissed right now. "Aish," I grabbed the chopsticks and grab some white rice. "Say ah~"

He smiled a little bit. "Aish Your Highness, so stubborn. Want me to feed you?" i asked him.

He grabbed my wrist making the chopsticks drop and he snake his arms on my waist. He rested his head on my chest. I was surprised, my heart beat was beating faster. I can't move. Eottoke (What to do?).

"Let me stay like this for a moment," he said, "Please." as he tightened his arms around my small waist. I gently patted his head. "Everything is going to be alright, Jinheung." I whispered to him.

Few hour passed, he's done eating and now his resting. I was just standing near the window while he was sitting on he's bed resting his back on the wall. It's still awkward. He hugged me awhile ago, how can he react like nothing happened? My cheeks are burning.

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"Are you just gonna stand there or you're gonna leave?" i asked her. She turn to me "I'm not leaving," she respond. I raise my left eyebrow, "Why?"