Closer (Part 56)- asbury park

Mulai dari awal

"I will do that. Your phone will be filled with my messages," I tell her.

"Haha child. I look forward to that," she laughs. "Please know, that you are more to me than just a student. I see you as my granddaughter. I will miss you very much. I know you are in good hands now with lover boy."

"Madame Demonge, you are family to me. I thank you for everything you've taught me. And I am in good and happy hands. Don't you worry about me," I laugh, as I wipe away the tears down my cheek.

"I'm very proud. Ella, I love you dearly. Stay safe, my ballerina," she croaks on the phone.

"I love you too. I'll call you when I get there," I promise to her.

"That's what I want to hear," she laughs. "I will talk to you soon."

"Bye, Madame," I whisper before I hang up the phone. I stare at the phone and hold myself against the wall while the tears rush down my face.

"Elle?" Yazmin calls out in the hallway. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry just saying goodbye to Madame Demonge," I croak out, wiping my tears away.

She pulls me in for a hug. "This isn't goodbye. You will see her soon. She's immensely proud of you for working on your dance career," she says, stroking my hair.

"You're Right," I nod, getting my act together.

"Jays here by the way. He's loading your stuff into his car, which is so bougey by the way," she gasps. We make our way to the main room to see Jay's black Range Rover in sight.

"Great, now I'll cry again saying bye to you guys," I whimper, feeling myself getting emotional again.

Yazmin wacks me on the shoulder. "No more crying," she warns. "We are seeing each other soon!"

I really hope so.

I let out a small smile and follow her out the door where Jay and Violet are talking. They look at me with grins on their faces. However, I can tell that Jay senses my sensitive state right now.

He comes to me and kisses me forehead in front of them. "Hey, you ok?"

I nod, meeting his beautiful eyes and feel a little more at peace.

"Well, guys. I guess this is where we go our own ways," Violet breathes out, taking out a tissue from her back pocket. "I came prepared, though," she says, waving it around.

I giggle, throwing my arms around her. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more," she says as she squeezes me.

"Well, leave a girl out," Yazmin scoffs, putting herself into the hug as well.

We all laugh and take the moment in. It's been years that we've been a team of three. We were inseparable. And now, we had to to separate.

I pull out of the hug and realize even hard-core Yaz is shedding tears. "You know," I start. "Just because we aren't together physically doesn't mean that we aren't a team anymore. We now have more of a emotional connection."

"Yeah," Violet sniffles. "You guys are my sisters."

"Vi and I might see each other more. But you're always a facetime away, Elle. We will keep you updated on everything and you and lover boy can tell us everything too," Yaz smiles. She goes over to Jay and gives him a hug. "You take care of our girl, Jay," she warns.

"She's my priority," Jay smiles, hugging her back.

Then, Violet goes to hug him too. "Good, cuz otherwise we would kick your ass. I can fight," Violet chirps, squeezing him.