Closer (Part 15)- morning after

Let me know if I should do more chapters in Jay's point of view!

Enjoy babes!

------------

(ELLA'S POV)

After that late night conversation with Jay, I don't know even how I fell asleep. The next morning, the sun light peaked through the glass doors in the living room, causing me to get up and rub my eyes grumpily. I see a snoring Jay still sleeping across from me. One of his arms dangled down towards the table, and my trace  trace every inch of his body. His v neck shirt is slightly creased, and my eyes stop to the exposed v line on his torso.

His olive gold skin and every ab that is it exposed makes my knees buckle. My hungry eyes roam to his chest where you can tell that he is ever so peacefully sleeping by his breathing.

God, what are you doing Ella?  You're literally mind cheating on Seth right now.

My selfish, not okay thoughts get interupted by two very loud groans. I see a not so happy Yaz and Vi walk through the door.

"Dude, this hangover will be the death of me," Vi groans, plopping herself on the couch.

"Guys shut up. Jays sleeping," I hissed, pointing towards him.

"Sorry," Yaz mumbles. "What did we miss? Where the hell is Seth?"

I feel my stomach churn at the sound of his name, since it reminded me of last night. They didn't know what happened. I mouth for them to follow me in the kitchen because I don't want Jay to hear the whole story again. We sit around the island table, and I tell them everything that they missed out, on since they would be bound to find out anyways the second he woke up.

"Ok, this is like too much for me to hear all at once hungover. But, I'm seriously going to have to punch Seth in the dick," Yaz decides.

"Count me in," Vi adds. "Seriously, being drunk is no excuse. So props to Jay for coming in on time. That could've been like rape"

I flince at the R word. Seth and the r word shouldn't and don't fit in the same sentence together. The reality is that Seth and I haven't had sex in a long time. I was just never in mood. If I was being honest, there where times where I felt like I had to force myself to do it, because it was part of being in a relationship. But I never felt like I had the need to do it. I'm thinking its just a phase and that the time will come when I feel like I want to do it with him again.

Since yesterday, I kept defending him in my mind, telling myself that he's a male with needs. However, the real part of me knew he was a dickhead for pulling that move, and that topic could have been talked about every other way.

"What are you gonna do?" Yaz frowns.

I shrug my shoulders, totally defeated. "I kind of don't wanna deal with it right now," I groan, burying my head in my hands.