FOURTEEN

𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 because it looked like she wanted to be alone for now. The boy's gaze falls on Josie who is still seated at the fire alone. Lizzie was talking with some of the witches while her sister was sitting alone. He smiles and walks to the girl. He's much better company than a fire.

“Hey, Jo.”

The Gemini witch looks at the boy, “Hey Liam.”

“Why are you sitting here alone? Don't you want to join them?” Liam points to Lizzie and the other witches. Josie shakes her head. “Nope. I'm pretty sure they won't even pay attention to me. I'm no Lizzie who stand out in a crowd.”

“Really? I think you do. I found you here even though here's a lot of people at this party,” Liam tells her with a small smirk. Josie rolls her eyes but the smile was still on her lips.

“What exactly do you want Liam? I know you're not here just because you want to be here.”

Liam shrugs leaning back. Just by observing the girl he knew she felt invisible but she wasn't exactly doing anything to stand out from the crowd. The only time Josie is Josie is when she's alone. “I just want to enjoy the fire, Josie. Can't I?”

“You do know if my dad finds you all here, you'll get detention right?” Josie reminds him. “I know and to be honest I really don't care. As long as Greg and Pen—Daniel are with me, I'm okay.”

Josie looks down at her hands. “You can say her name. You don't have to thread lightly around me,” Josie tells him. She was trying to get over Penelope and it's slowly starting to work.

“I wanted to ask you. Do you know of any vampires who doesn't hate werewolves or me?” Liam asks changing the subject. “Why?”

“You know that my dad was a vampire right, and I want to know that if I am one. I want someone to go inside my head but the only person who can do it, is a vampire,” Liam tells whispering to the girl. He didn't want everyone to hear their conversation.

“I know of someone, MG.”

“That cool dude with the cool funky afro?” Liam asks her. “Yeah.” The boy frowns and frowns. “He's a vampire? But he's so nice.”

Josie chuckles nodding her head. “Yeah. MG is a kind soul and he's the best person for the job. Just ask him and he'll happily oblige.” Liam turns his head and his gaze falls on MG who's talking to a few of his friends.
“I'll talk to him later.”

“He actually has a crush on Lizzie.”

“Yeah, I noticed that. Does she know?” Liam asks the brunette. “Obviously, she knows. But I don't think she'll be able to turn him down though.”

“Why not?”

“Just because.”
Liam nods his head before looking straight at the fire. “Lizzie turned down Daniel when he first got here. I mean, why though? The others didn't tell me.”

Josie sighs and glances at him. “Daniel. He. . .he's a nice guy but he's hard-headed and very too himself. Lizzie, likes boys who are sensitive, broken and. . .yeah, boys who's the same as herself, who's outgoing. Daniel isn't that at all.”

Liam's gaze falls on Daniel who's staring right at them. “What about you? What do you think of him?”

This was his chance to find out if Josie you actually go out with him one day. “Daniel, he's a sweetheart really. He's the nicest guy in this school beside MG of course. Most people take him as this angry boy who's mother left him in the woods out the school but he's not. . .he's just a misunderstood boy. . .” Liam stares at the girl with a smirk on his lips. He wasn't expecting that. He thought she would say something alone the lines of ‘he's a great guy’ but she went deep into that one.

Josie chuckles looking Liam. “Sorry.”
She didn't want to admit that she liked him when he first got here, that was before her and Penelope, though.

“No, it's really okay.” Liam looks at Daniel who's now gone from his spot. He was now standing beside Greg who looks like their in a heated conversation.

“What the hell are you doing here?”
Liam and Josie both look up at the culprit to see Lizzie with a cup in hand. “Weren't you banned from this party, Liam? Where's your minions?” Lizzie asks.

“He's just here, enjoying the party like the rest of us, Lizzie.”

“He's apart of Greg and the Satan's group of friends. We don't mix with them and you know it, Jo.” She grabs her sister's arm pulling her up. She pulls the girl back towards where she was previously standing. Liam didn't understand Elizabeth Saltzman at all.

“What was that about?” Amara asks sitting down beside him before Penelope squeezes in between them. She pushes her arm under his before snuggling up beside him.

“I don't know. I think Lizzie dislikes me now just because I hang out with you guys. Why does she hate you guys so much?” he asks looking at the two girls.

“I think it's because of Penelope and Greg.”

“I can understand why she doesn't like Penelope but Greg? Why him?”

Amara shrugs while Penelope just keeps on staring at the fire.
“Hey you guys I wanted to know something. Why isn't there one vampire in your group?” Liam asks changing the subject because he really wanted to know why.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Penelope asks him.

“When I first hung out with you guys you didn't have one vampire in tour group. Just you two witches and two werewolves. Why? Don't you socialize with vampires?” Liam asks the two witches.

“Oh, we did have a vampire in our group,” Amara tells him.

“Who?”

“MG. When he first got here. He was in our group but then the vampires happened. They didn't want MG to socialize with anyone. He stopped hanging out with us but we're still friends though,” Amara informs him. Liam nods his head.

So, MG is the right person for the job then.