THIRTY FOUR

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 knew there would be a party. This time the party was thrown by the wolves. Liam didn't know why though. Was it to welcome the new student? If it was then how come he never got a party like that.
The boy walks over to the blonde who's staring at something. He stops beside her to see what her attention was actually on. He raises his brow wondering when the two got close enough to talk like old friends.

Josie giggles at what Daniel just said which made Amara beside Liam laugh. “I really don't know what to think,” she mumbles to herself. Liam glances at the girl before looking back at Daniel and Josie. He didn't really think the guy had the guts to actually really talk with her. He's liked her and now maybe finally he'll be able to tell her.

Liam glances around in search of his best friend to find her nowhere. “If you're wondering where Penelope is. She and Greg left like half an hour ago,” Amara informs him. He's at least glad to hear that. Penelope wouldn't be that happy to find out that her friend likes her ex that she's still in love with.

“Where to?”

“I don't know, but I'm glad he took her otherwise we wouldn't be able to witness this amazing scene in front of us,” Amara tells him. “So, I see you're actually rooting for Josie and Daniel?”

“Obviously. I mean, he's been in love with Josie ever since he got here. I'm a bit surprised he never told her how he felt,” Amara says. Liam glances at the girl with a frown. “I wanted to actually know when you got to this school because as I remember you weren't here when I was here. I only remember Penelope.”

“I was eleven when my parents brought me to this school. You left when you were around eight, right?”

Liam nods staring over at Daniel. He didn't exactly want to leave, but he needed to. He may have been only eight but the death of his dad hit him pretty hard. But now he's glad he's back. He has great friends and an amazing girlfriend. It's the one good thing that's happened to him in a while.

“Anyway, where's Hope by the way? I thought you two weren't going to be leaving each other's sides for the rest of the day?”

“She's in her room. She wanted to get some rest for tomorrow,” he informs her. He grabs the girl's cup and drinks out of it. His gaze falls on the new guy. He had to be new since he was pretty sure he's never seen him in the school before. “Is that the new werewolf?”

“Yeah. That's Rafael.”

“Is he with Jed yet?”

Amara shakes her head. “Not yet, and I'm hoping he doesn't because Jed isn't the best Alpha. I think Daniel deserves it more than Jed, but Daniel doesn't want to be Alpha.”

“That's expected. Daniel is more of a do-my-own-kind-of-thing guy,” Liam tells her. Daniel usually kept to himself, and he doesn't open to many people, but he's a great guy. Liam takes another sip of his drink when he notices Daniel walking over to him with a small smile. The boy stops beside them and the two stare at him, smirks on their faces. Liam wanted to know what happened, but he also didn't want to pry. Daniel will tell him when he wants to. He was patient.

“So, tell me what happened?” He was but Amara definitely was impatient. Daniel looks at the two, and he frowns, “Huh? What do you mean?”

“With Josie. Did you tell her you like her?”

Daniel rolls his eyes, shaking his head. “We didn't talk about that. The topic was mainly about the wolves. She wanted to know more.” 

“Why would Josie want to know more about the wolves?” Amara questions. The witches and wolves don't usually mix mainly because of Jed. The wolves hate the witches and the witches dislike the wolves just as much. Liam still does not know why, but he was sure it had something to do with Jed. Jed's always the main problem.