ELEVEN

°•*•*•°

“𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 after your last class.”
Liam stares up at the man with a bored look. Detention has not even started yet and he was already bored. 
He is kind of surprised that his mom hasn't found out about this.
Alaric walks through the desk that's far apart from each other.

“The place where you're all currently sitting at is your place for the rest of detention. If you even move an inch I asked Hope to use a spell to freeze you in your place for the whole hour,” Alaric says before adding, “No talking to each other at all.”

The door opens and Emma walks in with a clipboard. “Alaric, we need you in the office.” The man nods his head at the woman.

“Hope, please make sure they do not kill each other. And if you don't you will be one of them seated in those chairs,” he tells the Mikaelson girl.

He nods before leaving the library.
Liam’s gaze falls on Penelope who's across the room. Alaric made sure to seat her far away from him. The boy didn't understand why exactly.
“This is all Amara’s fault. She's such a damn bitch,” Hannah mumbles glaring over at the blonde.

“My fault? Do you want me to rearrange your face?” Amara asks holding her fist out to Hannah. Amara was a witch but she didn't like using magic, she loves to fight with her fists.

“Just try it Regina George wanna-be.”

“Hope, she insulted me.”
The tribrid looks up from her book and she tilts her head. “And what exactly am I suppose to do if she insulted you?”

“Use the spell on her,” Hannah whines. “Can't you shut up? You're voice is giving me a headache,” Daniel groans from the corner of the library.
“You see, Riley. This us why I didn't want to be around them. They're just a double of riffraff and delinquents.”

“Get over yourself, Henley. You're no better than us,” Penelope tells the girl. “Look who's talking, the devil reincarnated.”

“Oh, thanks for the compliment, love.” She sends the girl a wink. Liam just stares at the girl before his gaze moves to Hope in front. She was reading a book but she looked bored out of her mind.

“What did you do to deserve this punishment, Hope?” Liam asks and the tribrid looks up from her book, looking towards the boy.
“That is none of your business, Liam,” Hope mumbles turning the page in her book.

“Really? Well, you know I can make it my business by just doing what I do best.”

Hope sighs placing her book on her lap. “Which is what? Annoying me like you always do?”
“I don't annoy you.”

“Well, you're doing it right now,” Hope retorts causing Gregg to snort from his corner. Liam glares over at the boy who holds his hands up. “Sorry.”

“Come on, tell me what you did,” Liam asks her. Hope places the book beside her and she smirks, “Okay I'll tell you what I did if you tell me why the bitchy witches hates your guts?” She looks at Riley and Hannah.

“Oh, you know the same old stuff. I didn't want to sleep with Riley and she started to hate my guts,” Liam states not even beating around the bush. “And why exactly didn't you sleep with her?”

“That's personal,” Liam tells her.

“Okay then. Then mine is also personal, Liam,” Hope tells him a smirk on her lips. Liam sighs staring at the girl. How come he can never get under her skin? She always has something to say.

Liam looks at Penelope and she smirks before looking at the tribrid. “Well, I can tell you why Liam didn't sleep with Riley. He fell for an Angel. An Angel dressed in a bunny onesie,” Penelope teases looking at the boy. He will get her for that. He's going to plan her demise.

“Bunny onesie? Who?”

Liam looks at Hope who was trying not to blush but she obviously failed. “Ew, do you mean Hope? You think she's better than me?” Riley asks Liam

“Yes he does,” Penelope comments which kind of surprised Penelope.

“Look at you. You and Amara are just shameless bitches always defending Liam Salvatore, the heir of Stefan Salvatore. . .”

“Shouldn't we be quiet? This is detention,” Daniel says rubbing his temples.
“He will end just like his fath—”
Hope holds her hand out and the girl's mouth disappears before she casts the spell, “Corporis impetus!” The girl freezes in her seat. She didn't want the girl to insult the boy who would lose his shit in seconds.

Liam was already gripping on to the table and he was thankful Hope shut her up. He would never hit a girl but if she provoked him by talking about his dad, then he will.
“What was that for?” Hannah asks the tribrid. “She’s a bitch and she started to annoy me.”

“But you can't do that.” Hannah whines.

“Shut up, Henley!” Daniel groans out.

“Last time I checked I get to punish anyone in hear. But do you want to join her?” Hope asks the girl. Hannah rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything. “I don't know who's bitchier Riley or Hannah?”

“Amara, that's enough,” Hope says looking at the blonde. “I was just asking,” Amara mumbles glaring at Hope. She still didn't like Hope Mikaelson.

“Why does she get to talk and I—”

“Can't you just shut up for one freaking second, Henley!” Danny growls out and silence falls over them. He's been asking everyone to be quiet and now they're finally quiet.

“Thank you, that's more like it.”

Liam looks at Greg, “What's wrong with him?” Liam asks the redhead. “He has a headache.”

“From what?”

“Oh nothing. He just gets headaches when the full moon approaches,” Greg explains to him. “But the full moon is like two weeks ago.”
“Yeah, he just gets it. I don't know why.”

“Is it—”

“Do you two want to end up like Riley too?” Hope asks the two boys. The two boys shuts up shaking their heads.
“Good then.”

Hope goes back to her reading as the comfortable silence fell over all of them. She'll enjoy the remainder of the hour by just reading.
Liam tilts his head staring at the girl. She's the only one who's able to resist his charm. What was so special about her?

Liam stares at the girl a smirk forming on his lips when an idea pops up in his head. He might get killed for this but Hope is worth it.